what is your oppinion on snipers?

what is ur oppinion on snipers?

• they are the best

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • they are useless

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • something else ( say it in ur reply also)

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
suree.
not now though, im muted, and pretty soon ima wire my internet cuz wireless just isn't working for me.
next week or so, sound good?

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
alright

just put a thread into the grudge matches topic thing when u want to

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
actually im too lazy to make a thread, i'll tell you when we're both on and i can play

T

TheCodFather

i voted something else. Snipers are awesome... if you're good. But unfortunately, I suck nuts at sniping

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
It depends a lot where your playing, what game mode is it, how many players are there and how good are you with a sniper.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Emptying a barret round in 1 sec is easy.. and yes your going to hit the person, but you need Bandolier then :p
i prefer the bolt ones, they are the best.

T

TSells

they always kill me :p i guess that means they are pretty good, just a nuisance to people that can't snipe (me) haha.

DxnK

Private First Class
snipers are best

i think snipers are best because since ive been playing call of duty ive watched youtube videos my favorite clan is optic nation and there all about snipers. But that my opinion.

D

darkkiller27

I can't say exactly are they good or not I thinks sometimes thy are good sometimes not!!!

S

Socrates

I love snipers. There is no better feeling than walking up behind a sniper, eye buried in scope, and sticking a knife in his back. I'll never complain about an easy kill. My sadistic bias aside, they are useful in team matches but I just don't see the fun in sitting there waiting for someone to run by your scope. That being said, it is fun to snipe fools in Crossfire. But all things being equal, give me an assault rifle any day.

Top Bottom