what is your oppinion on snipers?

what is ur oppinion on snipers?

• they are the best

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • they are useless

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • something else ( say it in ur reply also)

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i think they are the best ones but i want ur oppinion and at least one reason why

for me they are the best cause

1: they can camp as long as they want

2: they can kill a player on the other team who is being a nuisance and those on the ground or in close quarters cant kill

3:they can hide and wait for the other team to come to this side then take half of them out

4: they can kill any1 that gets through and noone sees the enemy likes a back up protection

i have a few others but i want to hear urs first

CiTyCHiLD

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Well I am voting "Something else" because I don't like the reasons you gave. I vote something else because I think it depends on the sniper and his skills.

Qartveli

Corporal
Big no to that PWn even so i use sniper on FFA im trying to run around a lot never camping

i voted something else
in some game modes sniper is usefull its also good 1 vs 1
but when it comes to FFA and facing more then 1 enemy sniper starting to suck

Beefcake

Corporal
sniper are the best caurse sniper are the most fun and it needs more skill then all other classes together, to be a good sniper needs a long training period, thats why i play the complette last month only sniper and i will use only sniper for a long time

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Hmm I vote something else because I think if you have good sniper kills, it's awesome but I don't like the camping snipers.

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
something else coz i frequently been sniping and sniped. i have no problem with sniper who camp. i hate snipers who spam.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
something else coz i frequently been sniping and sniped. i have no problem with sniper who camp. i hate snipers who spam.
Barrett Spam Ftw!
If I can empty a Barrett clip in under 1 sec I'm gonna hit you.
I agree with qart. I rarely camp with a sniper unless Im wanting headshots. I normally run around quickscoping and my k/d ratio shows that...

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ya i agree with u beef i was just telling merc last night that people who love to snipe like me has to practice for my skill

all the other weapons in the game take no skill at all even when ur scoping from a distance still need a lil skill cause some1 might be near u and u still have to make sure there are no other snipers cause they would be hiding to

JohnRyAn

|KKK|JohnRyAn
|K3| Member
I totally agree with u beef, Sniping is the most difficult. I'm not the best but I'm working on it.

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
Barrett Spam Ftw!
If I can empty a Barrett clip in under 1 sec I'm gonna hit you.
I agree with qart. I rarely camp with a sniper unless Im wanting headshots. I normally run around quickscoping and my k/d ratio shows that...

What you do? Aimbot? Speedhack? You still can't empty a Barrette in 1 sec

Commodore_H

Corporal
Snipers are a usefull asset to a team. They can take out people who are guarding objectives and therefore open the road for common ground troops. If a sniper's back is guarded by a ghost class player, this forms a deadly combination and will almost surely help a lot in matches and get a lot of kills and strategical advantages.

V

Voodoo

What you do? Aimbot? Speedhack? You still can't empty a Barrette in 1 sec

Aha, either he using two fingers to shoot, or hes really good(both doubtful, no offense intended) Or, scroll is binded as fire. Scroll down=full clip in under a second.

Snipers are awsome, but the ones who hide behind cars and in shadows are annoying. But idc cuz i do it to.
Sometimes you have to wonder if theyre cheating somehow when they quickscope your head 50% of the time... but oh wellz i guess they just have alot of practice.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
can't live without them.
once i get back to my original state in snipers, just wait, i'd pwn fox and dude once againn

i remeber, i was THE only sniper in the krew...
now i have competition... LOl.

stop being too proud Wolf. :p

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
alright cent0 how bout me and u 1 on 1 sniper match then?

gotta warn ya though my m40a3 ownez

Top Bottom