I say FDR, One Crippled BaD Ass

lessons_fdr.jpg

Followed by Ron Reagan::
Another bad mutha::
reagan-ears2.gif

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Okay, FDR caused the U.S. to spiral even deeper into the great depression. His New Deal was one of the worst things that could have been done for us.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
But he singlehandedly won WW2

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

The new Deal was hella cool.. Some of those things are still going to this day

Qartveli

Corporal
Franklin roosevelt

Why? Simple He was Made From Steel he made gr8 dessions during ww2
he was man of honor
President of right country at right time

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
But he singlehandedly won WW2

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

The new Deal was hella cool.. Some of those things are still going to this day

Way to show respect for our troops.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Okay, FDR caused the U.S. to spiral even deeper into the great depression. His New Deal was one of the worst things that could have been done for us.

I completely agree Moment, and now "The New Deal" is now called the United Nations, a very bad setup indeed. I personally think FDR was one of the worst presidents we've ever had, not only being a major progressive and creating The New Deal, very racist, but if I'm right he also created the Federal Reserve, which is one if not the main source and reason of our national debt. Anyways just wanted to put my words in too. :D

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
the new deal is not the united nations. The new deal included things like social security and the money you put in the bank being insured by the federal government (FDIC). It included government sponsored projects that provided jobs. It established a bunch of organizations. The fair labor act was part of it, which established minimum wages and shit like that.

It was extremely progressive and deemed unconstitutional in some regards by many.

The thing that was established before the UN was called the League of Nations.

Last edited:
T

TSells

Probably Abraham Lincoln. Without him, y'all over there in Texas, South Carolina, Georgia, etc wouldn't be a part of this country. Which was a good thing a decade ago, not so much anymore. But really, if he wouldn't have been murdered, I think the WHOLE direction of this country would have been different. The whole reconstruction process after the Civil War would have been done differently, as even the south called Lincoln "The south's best friend", as he was the one that would have rebuilt the whole south. Well, Reconstruction took a whole lot longer, with a lot more hard feelings after Lincoln was murdered. If Lincoln had been there, the "Seperate but Equal" Bull shit that happened all the way through the 1960's would have went much differently, and our country wouldn't have stood divided between North and South for years after the Civil war, as it did.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Probably Abraham Lincoln. Without him, y'all over there in Texas, South Carolina, Georgia, etc wouldn't be a part of this country. Which was a good thing a decade ago, not so much anymore. But really, if he wouldn't have been murdered, I think the WHOLE direction of this country would have been different. The whole reconstruction process after the Civil War would have been done differently, as even the south called Lincoln "The south's best friend", as he was the one that would have rebuilt the whole south. Well, Reconstruction took a whole lot longer, with a lot more hard feelings after Lincoln was murdered. If Lincoln had been there, the "Seperate but Equal" Bull shit that happened all the way through the 1960's would have went much differently, and our country wouldn't have stood divided between North and South for years after the Civil war, as it did.
Dude... The Civil War would not have happened had Lincoln just given us our rights. (I do not mean slavery in the slightest. Slavery was not the cause of the Civil War, final answer) Lincoln could have avoided one of the bloodiest wars known to the USA had he just given us our rights.

Top Bottom