favourite weapon

D

darkkiller27

Most of all I like P90 and desert eagle with sleight of hand!!!!!!

S

Socrates

The G36C

The gun can demolish everything with ease, if used correctly.

My set up is:

-Red Dot

-Bandolier
-Stopping power
-The green/yellow perk of your choice.

The best Setup In My Opinion .
Me too except I use slight of hand instead of stopping, and steady aim makes it almost as accurate from th hip as through the sights. Killer setup.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

M5 makes a strong case for itself as well though with the same setup.

Bandolier
Slight of Hand
Steady Aim

Z

zzuuppAA

MP5 with silencer it's the best!

I could not agree more with you! - MP5, Silencer, Sleight of Hand, Bandolier and Marty :D Hihi :D

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

I mainly use MP5 with Silencer as i also replied to "Trololo"'s comment.
It is awesome. - I am searching for getting the Golden AK-47(Almost there)
And I can't wait for getting my golden deagle(I'm almost 53. - My computer have been "re-installed" for quite a few times since i bought the game)

naZaRene

Private First Class
G3- things a hybrid sniper tank, along with RPD, AK74u, G36C and MP44. I seem to change my weapons alot tho, becuz playing styles change over time.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I agree, with the mechanics of cod4, snipers are unnecessary, and a good player can get the job done better with a G3.

They made snipers op in promod so they would actually be really useful for those players who always used them and were worthless while using them. Instead of finding a job on the team that was actually useful, they changed the game to make their job useful.

Nabil

Staff Sergeant
My favorite between all the weapons, I say is the AK47 Gold Silencer,W1200 Grip and M1911 w/o silencer.
Bandolier, Claymore, Double Tap, Sleight of Hand and Steady Aim

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
why do people put silencers on the ak47? That completely ruins the whole point of the one hit kill... otherwise you should just use m4, which already has mad low recoil and higher rate of fire.

felon

I'm back :)
Former Krew Member
Silenced ak sucks. My 4 favorite guns are:
M4 rds, bandol, sleight, steady aim ak47,bandol,double tap, Deep impact
M40A3, clays, sleight, Deep impact
Mp5 Rds, bandol, sleight, steady aim

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
i find the silencer on the AK to smoothe out the recoil a bit

but i quit after i started to handle normal recoil

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Right but if you want less recoil with a 2 shot kill, why not just use m4? Silencer on AK will ruin it's bullet penetration too.

Top Bottom