favourite weapon

Goss400

|KKK| Member and Official post whore
Former Krew Member
I am having trouble picking which gun to use so i want to know what every one else uses

X

xhazxmatx

M21: High rate of fire, low-recoil, high damage - never snipe without it. :D

AVC

Banned
Well, for me it's the SAW. Massive damage, massive ammo capacity. Rarely have to reload, and easy kills to any range with 2 round bursts.

Disadvantages? Used from the hip it's inaccurate as buggery. Not reall good for spray and pray from one end of a room to the other. The other problem is mobility, if you use a SMG for half a round then switch to SAW it's like slo-mo. And the reload takes forever.

The other wep I use is the P90. Again a good mag capacity, high ROF, good damage, and good mobility. You can take out 3 enemy in run and gun safely before a reload. If your using a scorp or a mini uzi you pretty much need to reload after every kill

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Golden AK47 FTW.
Its one-shot kill on any man, juggernaut or not. Don't need a red dot sight, it makes the recoil more.
M4 Carbine double tap FTW.
Very accurate, kills with 2-3 shots, juggernaut or not. Red dot is recommended, but silencer is okay.
AK-74u FTW.
Don't put any attachments like the AK47. Kills with 1 shot close range, 2-3 shot anywhere else. I put extreme conditioning because thers no need for steady aim, but dead silence is good too.

Not much of a fan of LMG's, but if i were to chose, it would be RPD with grip. Pretty strong, IMO shoots more accurately from the hip than SAW.

SNIPER?
Go with the M40 or barret, definately.
both are 1 shot kills, unless jugg, or shot to the knee.

X

xhazxmatx

I use the M40 from time to time, if I'm feeling a little daring, but I don't think I've used the Barrett since the first couple days I unlocked it. While it is very powerful, it's way more powerful than you need in Hardcore and it kicks like a mule, plus the reload time is pretty slow.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I use the M40 from time to time, if I'm feeling a little daring, but I don't think I've used the Barrett since the first couple days I unlocked it. While it is very powerful, it's way more powerful than you need in Hardcore and it kicks like a mule, plus the reload time is pretty slow.
Put sleight of hand and steady aim on it and its badass

X

xhazxmatx

Sleight of Hand doesn't reduce recoil, does it? I thought it just made hip-firing more accurate. And you're still using two perks to make it as usable as the other semi-auto sniper in the game. I prefer running with Stopping Power and Deep Impact with the M21. Granted, I'm using a perk to make the M21 as powerful as the Barrett, but the M21 reloads if not as fast then slightly slower than the Barrett equipped with Sleight of Hand. Beside that, the amount of recoil (or lack thereof) the M21 produces compared to the Barrett is much more of a leg up than the power of the Barrett over the M21 - even if you manage to not kill someone in one shot with the M21, you can line up for another shot much quicker than you can with the Barrett.

Just my $0.02.

REDPEPE

Private First Class
The G36C

The gun can demolish everything with ease, if used correctly.

My set up is:

-Red Dot

-Bandolier
-Stopping power
-The green/yellow perk of your choice.

The best Setup In My Opinion .

Top Bottom