my car

pizdec

Corporal
Guess what, I call liar. Look at the silver car, there is an antenae on the top. Look at the purple car, no antenae.

GUss what dint I just say i have fuckin changed most crap on it? and the antena was with it just not replaced on it GOD you guys lol

Post Merge: [time]1265950228[/time]

Let's see what he has to say for himself this time :)

Ok if I decide i want that car back I will MAKE a VIDE of me driving TAKe pics of me IN IT and send it to you ok?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Lol. No, a simple picture with your hood open showing the different colors. Yup, that should do it :p

pizdec

Corporal
Lol. No, a simple picture with your hood open showing the different colors. Yup, that should do it :p

I ll do it IF i decide to keep the car. And yes I ll have the asshole next to me. BUT NOONE REPORTS TO THE CHild support got it lol?

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
photos of the engine

050620083521.jpg

050620083531.jpg

060620083541.jpg

220520083271.jpg

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
yeah, how much? looks so dang clean!!!!!

about 3 grands worth sitting in the engine bay lol. yer well its had a new rebuild since the pistion problem and it been out for remaping today so its all up and running again with little more bhp than before. had to take it up there on a trailer and bring it back on one which was not good but when i went out in tonight it fells so much different to drive with that little extra power. ill post the dyno read out up in bit

Top Bottom