my car

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
and I thought I was bad at not washing my car lol :p

the amount of rain we have over here i could wash it at the end of pretty much every day lol. it might get washed a few more times once its painted white coz its going to get dirty really quick (twice a year should do it i think)

pizdec

Corporal
OK guys this was my car until my dick head brother 14 years old takes it for a joy ride and BOOM crashes it. I was on server about a week ago when it happend so most of you would know about it. It is at the body shop now geting repaird.

[attachment deleted by admin]

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
OK guys this was my car until my dick head brother 14 years old takes it for a joy ride and BOOM crashes it. I was on server about a week ago when it happend so most of you would know about it. It is at the body shop now geting repaird.

Anymore pics? With you in it, preferably? I don't wanna call you out on it, but I may have to. Why is it that your engine bay and hood have a different color from the 1st pic? How old are you again?

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Anymore pics? With you in it, preferably? I don't wanna call you out on it, but I may have to. Why is it that your engine bay and hood have a different color from the 1st pic? How old are you again?

its not

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Hahaha, smooth.

Post Merge: [time]1265900426[/time]

I may be wrong, but at the bottom of the engine picture, it's silver. The purple is INSIDE.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
silver = engine. Purple = the whole car, and the engine bay. Why would someone paint a fantastic looking car and spend gobs of money painting it, even in the engine bay? That engine bay looks like it came from factory, it's too clean! Heck the car is even purple! Look at the bottom-left, the car is purple. Can't fool me.

pizdec

Corporal
silver = engine. Purple = the whole car, and the engine bay. Why would someone paint a fantastic looking car and spend gobs of money painting it, even in the engine bay? That engine bay looks like it came from factory, it's too clean! Heck the car is even purple! Look at the bottom-left, the car is purple. Can't fool me.

When my dad bougth the car it was purple but fuck i am not gana drive a purple car its kinda dark red so i had my dads frind paint it silver happy? because ia m not gana be rollin in a purple car. LOL i think i got some piks of me in the car the car is 2009 got it in the beginign of 2009 and then the 14 year old asshole crashed it still dint get it back yet. But yet the inside is still purple because i dint wani pay em more money noone sees the inside. :)

pizdec

Corporal
Pizdec, how do you afford something like that at age 17! :eek:
Lol I get good grades and work with my dad and he owns a pharmace so I work and get money.

But whats happening is that the car needs 8 grand to be fixed and I have to pay 5 grand I am thinking is it really worth it?

I mean I can go with something better or same but better.

Post Merge: [time]1265940476[/time]

its still 100% not the same there loads of different bits on there lmao

Actualy not man its the same car but diff color and rims. I mean come on really? Going to high school with a blood red car?

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Guess what, I call liar. Look at the silver car, there is an antenae on the top. Look at the purple car, no antenae.

Top Bottom