my car

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
1993 Peugeot 106 Xsi (now running turbo charger :))
when i got it apart from i lowered it in this photo
100_0438.jpg

as it is
DSC00046-11-1.jpg

what i want it to look like at the end of the year
white1carbon.jpg

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I've never even heard of this car lol. Not bad at all though, I love the intercooler in the spoiler. That looks bad ass!

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
so this is what we left on the other side of the Atlantic. I now understand why we wanted to separate from England.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
so this is what we left on the other side of the Atlantic. I now understand why we wanted to separate from England.

whats so bad about it lol

its got loads of power and its light. i love it its so much fun to drive. i dont like big heavy cars that dont have enough power

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
reminds me of the Gti I just got!

Pug, if you go with the carbon fiber theme, you might want to black-out the blue hoses in the front along with your wipers ;)

R

ryan.neverstop

dude it you go with carbon fiber, take it from a body man, paint the carbon fiber!!

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Personally, I'm not one into putting the cars together myself. But if I get an old beat up car, like a old Camaro or something, I'll fix it up and make it worth a lot.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Haha, does it still run good?

it runs sweet as. but it had a complete engine rebuild just under a year when the turbo was fitted and now makes a huge 290bhp at wheels in a car that weight in at 780kg lol

Post Merge: [time]1265640897[/time]

Nice car, doesnt even look old for a 1993 car :p

the baodywork has always been good on it but its geeting painted some time this year as i want it white

Post Merge: [time]1265640999[/time]

reminds me of the Gti I just got!

Pug, if you go with the carbon fiber theme, you might want to black-out the blue hoses in the front along with your wipers ;)

lol what gti you just got :)

yer the alloy hoses are going to be made out of carbon fibre aswell and the rubber bits will go from blue to maybe white or black

Post Merge: [time]1265641035[/time]

dude it you go with carbon fiber, take it from a body man, paint the carbon fiber!!

why paint the carbon fibre?

Post Merge: [time]1265641081[/time]

Personally, I'm not one into putting the cars together myself. But if I get an old beat up car, like a old Camaro or something, I'll fix it up and make it worth a lot.

ha ha doing it yourself is much fun and makes it feel more yours lol or it dose to me

R

ryan.neverstop

Bc a lot of ppl just put a carbon fiber hood on and dont do anything with it and the hood will start to peal and shit. at least clear coat it

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Bc a lot of ppl just put a carbon fiber hood on and dont do anything with it and the hood will start to peal and shit. at least clear coat it

its not getting covered its gonna be the hole pannels that get made out of carbon fibre so it will be 100% carbon and lacquer over the top yes

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Well, I like putting them together, but I don't spend a lot of time on it. If I find a car that I really like, then I will.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Well, I like putting them together, but I don't spend a lot of time on it. If I find a car that I really like, then I will.

if you mean spending time on it as in keeping it clean i dont worry about that lol (think i have washed my car about 3 or 4 times in the time i have had it (i have had for about 3 years now lol)

Top Bottom