Introduction- Sniper Girl

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Your name -CaptainCockSlap- suits your Nasty Mind. Sure I have a semi Nasty mind but, I'm trying to get that nastyness away. Witch Frackly is verry hard. Expecially from Public School.

Dirty minds ARE contagious. Like last year my friend gave me a dirty mind. And now im at Public School. OHHH! ITS WORSE NOW!!
:p :p :p :p :p

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Your name -CaptainCockSlap- suits your Nasty Mind. Sure I have a semi Nasty mind but, I'm trying to get that nastyness away. Witch Frackly is verry hard. Expecially from Public School.

Dirty minds ARE contagious. Like last year my friend gave me a dirty mind. And now im at Public School. OHHH! ITS WORSE NOW!!
:p :p :p :p :p

i learned what anal sex was in public skool :D

Everything you need to know about anal sex you can learn from family guy.

I suppose if you imagine it like a parking space that you think "gosh, there's no way I'm gonna be able to fit in there." But then you fold in the side view mirrors, and sure enough, well, look at that.
Well, in that scenario, it sounds like I'd rather be the parking space than the car.
Yeah, that's what I always guessed.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member

I suppose if you imagine it like a parking space that you think "gosh, there's no way I'm gonna be able to fit in there." But then you fold in the side view mirrors, and sure enough, well, look at that.
Well, in that scenario, it sounds like I'd rather be the parking space than the car.

Creeper! (if I was the car i would want a tight parking space.....I think)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

ROFL!

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member

[size=30pt]WHERE THE HELL DO YOU COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???[/size]

fckinitup

Private First Class
hey JC people cal me fc.. lol.. damn ur lil miss popular here n the forums.. thats good.. well anyway i was just hopin on here to say high,, cya around.. later,,fc

Top Bottom