Introduction- Sniper Girl

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Name: Jennay (Perents and Peeps call me Jc )
CoD4 Username: Sniper Girl
Steam:???
X-Fire:???
No, I havent been in a clan before. (On Cod's.)

I got COD4 on December 25th, 2009(CHRISTMAS!!!!). I'm new but, I've been playing since then. 1 1/2 Months so far. 40 days!

On week days I normally play from 4pm. - 9:30pm. ---> (School---Blek!) On Weekends I like to play arround 6pm. - 2am. I might even get on early like 11am. I sneek on alot cause, my momma doesn't like me playing killing games only because im a Girl!!! I love COD4.

Sure I might Not be super good at COD4 but, I'm alot better then I was before. I just got to practice. :p
I'm level 55 and the server i ALWAYS use is |KKK|®Recruiting#2. Witch sadly is no longer running. :'(
I've gotten really good at Free For All on Brodcast.

My favorite map I would probably be the Shipment yard because, every where you go theres bad guys to kill! Well I'm not sure about that now... still thinking...
Ima Sniper Person.... as you can tell by my name. :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Hey Sniper good intro. You sure play a lot of COD! I like your avatar too very clever. Stay active on the forums and you should be a KKK member in a couple of weeks. BTW we also have two other servers if you want to check those out. There is a |KKK| recruiting#3 as well.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
and if you do our Broadcast server which is free for all, I wouldn't recommend sniping

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hey Snipergirl, battled with you on server 2 last night actually and enjoyed it, welcome to the forum and hope soon that you get in the Klan :D

Commodore_H

Corporal
You succeeded in placing a good introduction, which a lot of members here couldn't. :p Hope to see you around soon, but not through my Remington 700 Scope 8)

Cya!

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome Sniper girl! Happy that there are more snipers here!
Hope you enjoy the krew :p

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Avenger you need to stop drooling over her. She might like it but the rest of us are succumbing to putrid fevers as a result. :p

Top Bottom