Introduction- Sniper Girl

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
guys this is snipers intro lol its just to say welcome if u wanna talk bout her make a new topic
Wow so all you've been saying all the time on this thread is welcome?? Well you do have a round about way of saying it.

RandomGuy24

Sergeant
guys this is snipers intro lol its just to say welcome if u wanna talk bout her make a new topic

Even though you haven't followed this ideal perfectly, I think you are right. Someone needs to make the topic "Sniper Girl" in The Lounge and you guys can start posting off topic stuff there.

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Hey snipergirl, i played against you, you're pretty good, better then a rookie :] anyways... so you snipe huh? well if you ever want a lil competition I'd be glad to help you with that, this may sound egotistical but... I have yet to find a sniper that can match my skill in both long range and CQC (Close Quarters Combat) I hope to see you around, enjoy your stay and welcome.

oooo try sargass hes a damn good sniper

Post Merge: [time]1270600836[/time]

WAIT!!!!! but if someone makes another topic of me i wont get anymore pages in my AWSOME intro. 5 Pages!!!!! I Did make KKK history :p

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
sniper havent seen u in a while

still its a introduction not talknig about sniper girl well people are

some1 make a topic about sniper girl

and sniper u already made history so ur fine for now

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
sniper havent seen u in a while

still its a introduction not talknig about sniper girl well people are

some1 make a topic about sniper girl

and sniper u already made history so ur fine for now

what a 6 page topic about sniper isnt enough for ya wolfy?

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ITS AN INTRO U IDIOT AS IN UR SUPPOSED TO WELCOME THEM

not talk about them

intro-sniper girl

and yet were not saying welcoem so maybe if u wanan talk abotu sniper ti should be in lounge

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
wolf. ive been having personal problems.thats why i havent been on.

fine make a thread about me but im still gunna talk in my intro also :p

Ricica

Sergeant
you alright sniper? sorry im lost i havnt had a computer for awhile just built this bad boy and im lovin it ;D

Sniper Girl

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
im just a really sensitive person so my bff doesnt understand anything cuz she like a rock only once seen her cry in the last 7 years.

Top Bottom