[CoC] Starting Fresh

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Agreed, but we need a steady 10 people to play. Deathanator doesn't look like he plays at all, and really he wouldn't be any help in war anyway. He didn't say anything to me about being banned, i just asked if he wanted back in. He might not ever play.

Also, can someone tell me what's wrong with my base or suggest a new one. I've lost my last 10 defenses in a row. The only time i win is when the other person gives up and surrenders right away.

2016-02-20%2023.19.48.png

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
there is something I dont understand and I expect one of you to enlighten me: it's about the bonuses that you earn little and wonder what are the award frequencies or how should he do to get
thank you

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Are you referring to the war loot? This video should help.
no I'm not talking about "royal clash" but to CoC is about the end of the bonus game, I dont understand what to do to have because I feel it is very random.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
o_O

wasn't his video about CoC and the loot bonus system from clan wars? There is no other type of bonus one gets AFAIK

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
o_O

wasn't his video about CoC and the loot bonus system from clan wars? There is no other type of bonus one gets AFAIK
:bag:
right now I do not know what I have I am very dizzy desolated, it's not about the bonus of the clan war but about the bonus at the end of single-player, I understand how it works
that he must do to have often :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1457374427][/DOUBLEPOST]
:bag:
right now I do not know what I have I am very dizzy desolated, it's not about the bonus of the clan war but about the bonus at the end of single-player, I understand how it works
that he must do to have often :)
dont understand

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
@jasmine You mean the extra loot bonus you get after getting 5 stars when attacking people?

Or the small bonus you get for winning a battle?

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
@jasmine You mean the extra loot bonus you get after getting 5 stars when attacking people?

Or the small bonus you get for winning a battle?
well done Ethan :) yes I speak of small bonus after a battle won, I dont understand how it works because sometimes it gives me the bonus and other times it's not

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
It may also depend on the % of the base you destroy. For example, as a Gold II, I'd get 13,500 bonus loot if I destroy the entire base, but less if I only get a few stars.

Top Bottom