[CoC] Starting Fresh

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
@SteelHorse

Any tips for my village? I'm having a little trouble fitting everything inside the walls (need space for my last AD) I guess im a hybrid farmer/trophy player.

Also, welcome!
[DOUBLEPOST=1453960993,1453943704][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks man! I'm starting work on my army right now.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
We need active players. We might have had a shot in that war if we used all of our attacks. As it stood, we left nine attacks on the table. One star from each of those nine would have made it 28-27. I don't think we would have won, but we should make more of an effort.

Also, if Jasmine can't access her account, we should stop including that name in the wars.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We didn't have a chance against that clan to begin with. Really.

And Jasmine's old account wouldn't have made a difference either. And who's the tated person?

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
We need active players. We might have had a shot in that war if we used all of our attacks. As it stood, we left nine attacks on the table. One star from each of those nine would have made it 28-27. I don't think we would have won, but we should make more of an effort.

Also, if Jasmine can't access her account, we should stop including that name in the wars.
I knew you was looking banish me but not as openly:booooo:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Let's get a war going :rock:

I dont know how to declare the wars in clash of clan but if you can choose, avoid the clan or they are all the same country, choose an international clan, I think they are rather less strong or less united :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I dont know how to declare the wars in clash of clan but if you can choose, avoid the clan or they are all the same country, choose an international clan, I think they are rather less strong or less united :)

I think you need to be co-leader or above to declare a war.

Are you saying to not pick a clan in the United States? I don't think you can pick. You just specify how many players you want in the war, pick the players and then start the war search. The game finds your opponent.

I can't start a war because we don't have 10 active players. Nate, tito and Missa have declared out, and Bato can't log in. Can Missa play? @jasmine

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I think you need to be co-leader or above to declare a war.

Are you saying to not pick a clan in the United States? I don't think you can pick. You just specify how many players you want in the war, pick the players and then start the war search. The game finds your opponent.
no !no !I dont declare war, I'll leave it to you men XD
I dont particularly think the usa but what I mean is that you attack a clan that is not too homogeneous because I dont know if you noticed the last time we attack a clan strictly Turkish, we lost, as once also with Iran. should banging on an international clan

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
The Arab clans always kick our ass. At least it seems that way.
they have nothing else to do, they will not miss any war that is why we must avoid them, be typing on a french clan for example they are still disunited lol
[DOUBLEPOST=1454747169][/DOUBLEPOST]you have chosen a Russian clan, they'll put us in the ass kickingXD

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
v03.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Too bad i contributed nothing :(

By the time i woke up all the targets i had any chance against had been destroyed. I might have gotten a second star if i could have trained a full dragon army.

Also, if you want to kick deathanator out, that's ok. Doesn't look like he ever logs in.

Top Bottom