[CoC] Starting Fresh

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
We're starting fresh. Join the new clan.
GT5MmKj.jpg

Clan tag: #8LP9UQ8V

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
I did both.
Should i send a clan wide mail with the new name/tag, or just edit the description? Is it going to stay invite only?
[DOUBLEPOST=1452980917][/DOUBLEPOST]@WaLLy Ya ul have to change it from invite only, didnt notice tht

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I thought setting it to invite only would make it where people can request to join.

Changed it to anyone can join.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452982097,1452981743][/DOUBLEPOST]
What is your goal and philosophy for this clan?
Goal is to take over the world.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453051025][/DOUBLEPOST]@jasmine Can you confirm the account(s) you use so I can promote you to elder and stuff?

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Wally i'm sorry I do not understand what you want to know, rephrase your question please
I have two account:
Batou khan
Tchuikov
and Missa (its my small brother)
[DOUBLEPOST=1453051898][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wally i'm sorry I do not understand what you want to know, rephrase your question please
I have two account:
Batou khan
Tchuikov
lol "little bro sry"

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
I have two account:
Batou khan
Tchuikov
[DOUBLEPOST=1453051898][/DOUBLEPOST]
lol "little bro sry"
isnt parvaneh your account too?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You should still be able to access your accounts. It's all tied with Google play AFAIK

So Jassy and Parv. are now dead?

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
You should still be able to access your accounts. It's all tied with Google play AFAIK

So Jassy and Parv. are now dead?
[DOUBLEPOST=1453095081][/DOUBLEPOST]I have not managed to recover my account so yes Parvaneh is "lost" and jassy too! but Batou Khan is there to "conquer the world" :) (dixit the boss)

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
well im just sticking around to make sure most peeps move.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
so peeps are either inactive, don't speak English, or just don't care to move lol, what should we do about everyone else left in the clan? stump is the current leader.

kick everyone out..? or just leave the clan to them? change the clan name?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Let it be, IMO. As long as the peeps here know which clan is our official one.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453497747,1453497715][/DOUBLEPOST]We'll start a war as soon as you join @Nate

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
kk, I have a second profile, il join and make it co and then leave.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
So i joined the clan for a brief visit to see how things are going!! So get in here ya fags!

Also I'm looking over y'all war base designs and they're pretty poor. If any of you want some good base designs you can let me know in here or through a pm and I can get you one. Also during war you should prolly change the clan settings to, "closed", or "Invite only". That way the opposing team can't just join your clan and look at all your base designs and create a perfect plan to attack you. Wouldn't even need to mod to do it.

I think @DamageINC was talking about what is best to put in your war clan castles. I can tell you that for any th10 its best to have a hound loon, or golem wizard. For th9 its going to be a hound/golem. For th8 its prolly best to have a variety so the enemy doesn't get used to the same thing coming out every time. So I would say drags are the favorite for th8s. I've seen pekkas do good work as well with some wizards or loons. Also yes Valks, (ladies with the swinging hammer (which is actually an axe)lol), are good as well. Mind you though 2 poison spells can take out most of the clan castle troops that a th8 can hold. It won't however take down golems/hounds.

If you'd like to have a war while i'm here I can help out with donates and war planning. I can't war as my AQ is down, but I can help out if y'all would like.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
@WaLLy, I'd try this base out wally. It has great reviews for DE protection and i think it will do well for you. Couple guys in my clan have it up as theirs as well, so I know it's gotta be decent.
[DOUBLEPOST=1453786122][/DOUBLEPOST]Also there is a website that I think y'all will find useful for calling bases and war planning.

If y'all start a war while i'm here i'll set it up for you and you can test it out see how y'all like it, or if you would utilize it or not.

Top Bottom