Members: Report Hackers / Aimbotters / etc. here

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
if you see your getting owned by a particular person over and over and over, and then if their score doesnt reflect a "normal" score. then you should be suspicious. Some players are just that good, but others......nay. And when you spectate aimbot, its pretty easy to tell. and if they are using a see-all hack, its even more obvious. go to youtube.com and search for Call of duty 4 aimbot. and you can see what the hackers see.

R

Ravenger

I came across a player named |KKK| Maximo 2k1, I looked him up he's not a member. I asked him who he was, he ignored me. Not sure on how big an issue impersonation is but made me mad.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yea is is legit as far as I know, he's a member from a long time ago and Wally ok'ed it, even thought they are not registered with the current forum.

IMO I think anyone now with our tags should be at least registered, and also active on the forum but Wally makes the rules :D

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Name: Cuntm0nkey
Actions: aimbot
Server: server1 and server2
time: 3:18am

was easy enough to tell he was using aimbot but by the time i had logged in he had moved to server2 >:(

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Has he been banned yet? If so, I need him banned at least from 1 server to take care of him on the other servers.

C

Crackerman

Name: B1337
Actions: bad language, annoying, constantly abusing/disturbing other players. Just being a general dick. Have had NUMEROUS requests to boot him. Just makes the game less fun.
Server:3

R

Ravenger

Name: HAPPY DINOSAUR
Actions: suspected using aimbot
Server: Server #2

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
not aimbot...see through hack or something of the same taste...

HAPPY DINOSAUR
Banned
S2

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Black{W.of.K}
was told he was using aimbot when i got on the server. i was trying to get in to see for myself but the server was full so i could nto see. maybe one to watch out for
5:47am
server 3

{mdk}Justic
5:56am
Recruiting
server 2

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Name: [CRS]Elmo
Actions: Banned for recruiting
Server: 1
Time: 5:45 CST

2 eye witnesses (zack308 and Cent0) both caught him recruiting and told me another player ([CRS] a legend) was recruited by Elmo today, I did not ban a legend but keep an eye out.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Name: Major-Pain
Actions: hacking? one day, he was lvl 4. exactly 8 hours later, he was a lvl 55. i askd him how he got that high. he said he used Easy Account. I searched up Easy Account, and its a kinda hack. where u get instant lvl up to 55. i dunno if i shoulda report this, its only hurting themselves, but i think bad sportsmanship people shouldn't be in our servers, getting other people involed.
Server: 2
Time: long time ago. like a week?

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
yeah thats shady, but i dont know if its banable? You never know how many people we have here or are playing on the servers that may have used this. I have alwasy said if my shit gets erased again i am going to download it. BUT!!!! If he took the time and effort to look up easy account, no telling what other little easter eggs he was looking for or may have caught his eye in the cheater shop!

Keep an eyeout for any aimbots and/or suspicious killz that would suggest a see all, and watch for multiple weapon hacks.

What do you guyss think about this easy account "hack/mod/leap-frog-cause-im-a-anigav" program?

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
yeah thats shady, but i dont know if its banable? You never know how many people we have here or are playing on the servers that may have used this. I have alwasy said if my shit gets erased again i am going to download it. BUT!!!! If he took the time and effort to look up easy account, no telling what other little easter eggs he was looking for or may have caught his eye in the cheater shop!

Keep an eyeout for any aimbots and/or suspicious killz that would suggest a see all, and watch for multiple weapon hacks.

What do you guyss think about this easy account "hack/mod/leap-frog-cause-im-a-anigav" program?

i would have said that anything like that (which makes the game easier) is cheating and if your gonna cheat whats the point in playing the game

K

Knife Edge

Cpt. ChuiV

This guy has an aimbot so if u could ban him plz do

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
I'm being honest and saying that I used EA before. But I deleted that account and didn't use EA ever again. I was pissed because my middle brother deleted it because I punched him. So I started over and I had everything completed.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I'm being honest and saying that I used EA before. But I deleted that account and didn't use EA ever again. I was pissed because my middle brother deleted it because I punched him. So I started over and I had everything completed.

can not think why he might have punched you tho lol

i had not heard of it till the above post was made tho and still dont think its right

Post Merge: [time]1266505902[/time]

Name: 13PLC
Actions: aimbot and possible wall hack
Server: 3
Time: 7:09am

Top Bottom