Members: Report Hackers / Aimbotters / etc. here

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
This thread can be used for anyone (mainly members) to report people hacking, etc. Try not to spam this thread, please.

When making a report, use the following format:

Example
Name: WaLLy
Actions: Being a douche-bag
Server: Server #1

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Can someone spec (LoTR) Coke<3? i got some doubt about him+got a score of 100-30 in overgrown sab...using no recoil or something like that but not sure...hes incredibly good with a shooty. Spectated him for few minuts but can't be sure...

Name: (LoTR)Coke<3
action: no recoil and maybe more
Server: 3

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Well Sargass, I just spectated him for around 10 mins (3:30pm CST) and I really couldn't tell that he is cheating, I saw him using the shotty on overgrown and also the deagle, and the deagle was kicking back normally so I don't think it was no recoil although he does look like he's fairly good.

Also, is there any way that you can, say have an auto spec? What I mean by this is that every time the person dies that you are spectating, can you go back immediately to them without clicking through all the other players to find them, or do you have to do all the clicking every time?

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
no i must clic everytime to get back on him, but if u know the name of the player before and after him in its much easier to find. Thats okay then, i just wanted another moderator opinion cause wasn't sure. the deagle seems to had recoil but his shooty and his AK+Acog seems to have none.

Maybe a Godless clone? who knows :)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
argh i screwed up and moved it to the wrong section then deleted it lol so ill make a new one

Anyways i banned a guy from s2 for what i suspected was a wall hack. I cant remember his name cos he changed it once and it was very long. I think it was something like {NC} gunsupxxx or something sorta like that. Anyways, there were about six or seven {NC} clan members on there playing. He killed me once, and it looked suspicous as he seemed to know where i was. A couple mins later another player said the same thing, so i spectated him for several minutes, and to my judgement he looked very suspicious. The {NC} clan members then all got really pissed at me and swore he wasn't hacking and has been playing on our servers for a year just under many different names. I have not seen these {NC} clan members on any regular basis, so my question is have any of you seen them regularly? I told them if it was a wrongful ban they could come make a complaint on the forum about me, and it would be reviewed in a fair manner. Thanks all. Thanks for reading.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
yep NC member are often on S2, they are good and seems to be legit but i never take time to spec them. Often see {NC}Meatbag or {NC}Dtoxx and sometimes {NC}xHazxMatx...its the three NC name that ive fight the most.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/63.215.74.135:28960/top_players/?query={NC}&Search=Search&searchpge=1#search

thats all the NC member who are playing on S2

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah those two were there. Maybe i pulled the ban hammer out too quick. I'm not sure if they will be coming back now, as i seem to have pissed them off pretty badly.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
^^^was he/she banned? If so, it needs to go in the other thread so I can ban them on the rest of the servers as well. 8)

C

Crackerman

B1337 is an idiot

This guy is on the #3 server and is just being a dick. Racial slurs, fucking with everyone. Any Mods wanna help out and ban the fucker?

B1337

Thx

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Re: B1337 is an idiot

We'll wait until one of the Mod's plays with him, sound fair, Cracker?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
thanks for the heads up COM and Jeff. Will keep a close eye on sunny from now on.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
All Mods watch for him. He was recruiting for another server, if I remember correctly (from what Com told Damage and myself)

Top Bottom