Members: Report Hackers / Aimbotters / etc. here

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Dalegend
S1

He left right when i logged in .. the round had just ended and half the server was calling him a hacker. His score was 118-19 or something close to that. I did not spectate him but i would assume he was hacking, so keep an eye out. Thanks.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Haha, morning time. I love that :p
Notice when I put it down I put everything and I put the exact time e.i 8:06 PM PST if when I posted this. So if I saw a hacker right now I'd say Blah Server 2 Being a Bitch 8:06 PM PST

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes Dustyn, i got what Post the time meant, but thank your for making it painfully clear.

pizdec

Corporal
Name: baked
Actions: Aimboting
Server: Server #3 Partyzone

He was lvl 20 he had a score of 125-10 every shot he shoot was headshot.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Not sure if it's ok to post ppl for unauthorized tags here, but I'm not sure if there is a Thread just for that. I did not see one here.

|KKK|Crash
S3
730 PST

Went in game to ask him about tags. Asked him who OK'd his tags, when he did not answer i went ahead and told him to remove them. His reply to me was "sorry no". I then kicked him from s3, and he has not returned. Keep an eye out for this clown, and if he is a member from way back that i've never seen let me know. Thanks.

EDIT: Just ran into a KKK CPT PRICE on s3 810 PST .

Asked him who gave him permission to use tags he said he joined here yesterday. I then asked him to remove the tags he said ok and changed his name to KKK fuck you admin then left two seconds later. Could be the same clown crash, i don't know, but unless these are members from way back, which i'm doubting, i would say ban on site. What do you guys think?

The saga continues. I then saw a KKK bloody EF on s1, asked him about tags. He gave the right website address and named Wally, but when i asked him a few more questions, and changed my Name from a UC name to damage he left. Two mins later a KKK humpydink showed up on s2, so i just went ahead and banned him no ?s asked. Seems this clown is just playing games. I'll nail this lil fkr on all 3 servers. EDIT: Now banned on 2 as well. One left. It seems KKK Bloody|EF| is bloodydeathray. I think there should be a rule put into place to only have one name as KKK and thats it.

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
OK, I'm fed up with these morons.

1 warning, who OK'ed your tags. They don't answer right I'm gunna ban the shit out of them.

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Not sure if it's ok to post ppl for unauthorized tags here, but I'm not sure if there is a Thread just for that. I did not see one here.

|KKK|Crash
S3
730 PST

Went in game to ask him about tags. Asked him who OK'd his tags, when he did not answer i went ahead and told him to remove them. His reply to me was "sorry no". I then kicked him from s3, and he has not returned. Keep an eye out for this clown, and if he is a member from way back that i've never seen let me know. Thanks.

EDIT: Just ran into a KKK CPT PRICE on s3 810 PST .

Asked him who gave him permission to use tags he said he joined here yesterday. I then asked him to remove the tags he said ok and changed his name to KKK fuck you admin then left two seconds later. Could be the same clown crash, i don't know, but unless these are members from way back, which i'm doubting, i would say ban on site. What do you guys think?

The saga continues. I then saw a KKK bloody EF on s1, asked him about tags. He gave the right website address and named Wally, but when i asked him a few more questions, and changed my Name from a UC name to damage he left. Two mins later a KKK humpydink showed up on s2, so i just went ahead and banned him no ?s asked. Seems this clown is just playing games. I'll nail this lil fkr on all 3 servers. EDIT: Now banned on 2 as well. One left. It seems KKK Bloody|EF| is bloodydeathray. I think there should be a rule put into place to only have one name as KKK and thats it.

NIce job damage, your persistance and tenure are appreciated. All i have to say is..

woot.gif

Top Bottom