The Interview canceled/threat

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I'm with Nick.

I don't know much about it, but from what I have seen, the evidence that North Korea is behind this seems silly.... like it came out of the movie "Wrongfully Accused" or something like that. Even people hacking on our servers have masked or mirrored their IP's. And are we supposed to believe that the people North Korea gets to write the threat mail can't speak english properly?

And the statement from the white house boils down to "The media doesn't have the same evidence the President does." Well that's great. I guess in the future the white house can initiate acts of war without national consent because of some intel the executive office has that we don't get to see. Not that it's new..... just that it's a public affair, and now publicly accepted.

It's troubling.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I guess in the future the white house can initiate acts of war without national consent because of some intel the executive office has that we don't get to see.

Wait didn't Bush's intel say there were WMDs in Iraq? We still never saw the evidence, nor did they find any WMDs...

Top Bottom