Votes: 6 22.2%
  • lolwut

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
If that video is real then Scotland should be either given it's independence, or declare themselves independent and deal with the backlash.

Rigged voting isn't something to take lightly. The people say they want to to be released from the shackles they're in. The vote was what would have freed them, but you have illegal activity that prevented this from happening.

Like I said, IF this video is real. If not, they voted to remain part of the UK and should be allowed to.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
There is always going to be someone that claims voting shenanigans when the results don't go their way.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Meh.

It's like the conspiracy theory is the new 'in' thing right now. Every mass shooting and big event is automatically labeled a conspiracy. Fact and logic don't even matter. The internet is a breeding ground of ignorance.

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
There you go......

And incidentally - ref the currency issue - had it arisen! - Like the dollar in Equador, if Scotland had adopted the £ - it would have not had the support of the Bank of England in times of crisis, could not have produced notes / coins.

Re the rigging................bs I say! Massively circumstantial, sensationalism. With Nikon - always going to be a bunch of nay sayers after the event.

Pugsport

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
As soon as Scotland gets its independence, so will the Cornish, the Welsh and the Irish want theirs.

this is not true because what the hell do any of them have to offer apart the welsh could teach other countries how to shag sheep and Scottish men could teach other men about wearing and buying skirts but it looks like they saw this issue and the people with a brain or at least part of one voted no

not taking the piss tho i dont see scotland has enough to make it on their own and i have nothing against the scottish or welsh people. i do think the we should be pulling out of all this eu crap tho and that way we wont have to keep spending money on bailing out other countries all the time, we could use that money to better effect for us but hey thats all a different story

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
You can't let those sheep shaggin welsh seperate. Bunch of dang hippies.
The scottish sure but not the welsh.

Top Bottom