[POLL] Civilization 5 krew match ( for fun )

Would you like to be in a krew Civ 5 match ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
Ill let you all choose the map I dont mind what map it is also i think we should have all victory types except time no one likes time victories and is it still happening today ?

Edit: Can everyone post there steam names please so we can add each other, and i think ts3 would be better to talk its less taxing on internet connection and depending on the host i think I need all the ping i can get.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i think i have every1 on steam whos playing but just in case look up Aetherio im probs the only one lol

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
My steam? Invictus. Just look for a user with a SPQR avatar and a library full of Total War games. XD

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
So, what time is this going down? I've got 100 mbps upload, which is good for hosting, but I am a bit far away maybe. My ping to New York is 120 and I still get 70 up that far.

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
1pm est would be great, having slight problems with the pc right now, mum just bought a new gaming laptop but wants to use mine until its all set up

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
for those who are playing - if you have a mic and would like to use it i think itd be good to use ts3 im in the gaming channel currently
as for host i think ill host it but there are alot of you in europe so it might be better if someone else hosts it

Top Bottom