[POLL] Civilization 5 krew match ( for fun )

Would you like to be in a krew Civ 5 match ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
Unless you have tunngle, then it would work. Its what I have used, you basically just make a LAN game over the internet through a room... @Kreubs could explain it better lol.

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
I am happy to play using that as long as it doesn't increase the lag by a lot. The more players we have the better

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I am happy to play using that as long as it doesn't increase the lag by a lot. The more players we have the better
The only beef I have with tunngle is that it is full of ads. But hey, it's free XD

If you've ever played games with Hamachi, it works the same way. It depends on each player's connection. It can really only go as fast as the slowest connection.

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
I have used hamachi before and that was quite good. But I think I have the worst connection. I'm on the other side of the world to people and have 256kb/s down speed and 0.7mb up so its kinda bad.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The only beef I have with tunngle is that it is full of ads. But hey, it's free XD

If you've ever played games with Hamachi, it works the same way. It depends on each player's connection. It can really only go as fast as the slowest connection.
If Tunngle doesn't install adware, you're more than welcome to install whatever is needed on our NY server so everyone can play. That's if it doesn't use up too much RAM XD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

I've used Hamachi as well for Command and Conquer games. It worked really well for me without any lag or ad's etc. I was playing with the same person every time though and this was a few years ago.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
i have all the dlc i think

and im not sure if i can download it cuz of being on some1 elses laptop lol im lucky i got to download a few games

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
Bump. Just wondering if this is going to happen one day i think we should get it going soon.:bump:

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
that sounds like fun, have conquered the world more then once in civ, was a while ago tho, and only have singleplayer:iykwim:

but i´ll browse around and see if some of these technical issues can be overcome.

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
We might all need to use Tunngle to play.
You mean there's people who didn't get it in the humble bundle? :|

But I'd enjoy playing, though I feel if it was a domination only victory the game wouldn't ever get finished. What kinds of victory were you planning on doing?

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
You mean there's people who didn't get it in the humble bundle? :|

But I'd enjoy playing, though I feel if it was a domination only victory the game wouldn't ever get finished. What kinds of victory were you planning on doing?
say wOOOt?
Victory only by absolute obliteration ftw :fy:!

you dont know how many times i´ve been in endless lan-games of empire earth or civ, just to wipe out that last freakin province to the last freakin building:K fucking classic

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
im raising the dead here because im still very interested in doing this and didnt want to make a new thread
is this gunna happen? cuz honestly i wanna play with as many people as we can id be willing to buy civ 5 for people >.<

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I might be up for this. I got the complete collection a couple weeks after this thread initially died lol. Totally forgot about the thread.

Top Bottom