Nationality and languages

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Born and raised in Alabama, USA. Currently in the city of Auburn for college.

I speak English, a bit of spanish (mostly curse words),and at one point I was good at speaking and writing Greek as well.

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
Born and raised in Germany (Bavaria, to be exact). I speak German, English, a bit French and, of course, Bavarian ;)

EpicX

Private First Class
Born in British Columbia, Canada - moved to Alberta, Canada... I only speak English, a tiny tiny bit of French, and starting to learn Dutch (My families background is Dutch both on my mom's side, and my dad's side)

Tr1cKeR

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Im from Germany and live in village called Friedrichshausen .I speak German and English. And who dont know it |K3|JohnRyAn is my brother :D

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I think you have done remarkably well learning one of the most difficult languages in the world. keep it up, you will get there
ingrish be ez.

Seriously, though. Compare English with, say, Russian with its Cyrillic alphabet and different froms of words (for example, almost every noun has 6 forms depending on the context and many words have 3 more forms depending on the gender of the subject); Russian grammar is also much more complicated than English. Or with Arabic or Chinese symbols. Or with French where sometimes 8 letters are pronounced as 3.[DOUBLEPOST=1408975792][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh.
On topic,
I'm Russian, I speak Russian and English and will speak German in two or three years, hopefully.
I'll probably start learning French then.

Last edited:

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I'm from Holland/The Netherlands.
Born in Amsterdam, when i was 7 i moved to a somewhat smaller city just below Amsterdam called Amstelveen.
I speak Dutch and English.
In highschool i had French and Spanish for a few years but due to pot i only recognize very few words in those languages.

Thanks for reading.
Bedankt voor het lezen.
Baguette.
Rotuladores.

Last edited:
Top Bottom