Nationality and languages

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Born and grew up in Germany, living in Vienna, Austria.
I speak German, English and a little bit (really just a little) French.

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
I have a Scottish/Irish background. Was born in Florida then moved to Texas. I speak merican and a little spanish and Haitian creole

San Juan, cool! My sister and her family just moved to, Humacao, i think, last week and i'm prolly going to visit her for new years! Gonna have to get some tips from you on where to visit an stuff.

Of course! Id love to help out, send me a message if you need anything :)

Rexz >:)

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I'm from Latvia, i'm half Latvian/Russian and i live in Ireland. I can speak Latvian, Russian English and a bit Irish but that doesn't really count :)

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Born in the US of A, living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. I speak English, Romanian, and C++ :K

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm half Puerto Rican, half "vanilla" white. I've lived my entire life in Texas, USA. I only speak English fluently, but I dabble in Spanish and Italian

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Born in Santa Maria, California. Live in Grover Beach, California. Only speak English.

Last edited:

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
@mmnz Yea man, love it there.

I'm actually heading to the sunshine coast tommorow. Which isn't technically the island but whatever.

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
I was born in Riga, Latvia. Them moved to Bauska, Latvia and lived there until 2010.
Then I moved to Fort Wayne, Indiana USA in August 2010.
I speak in English, and Latvian :)

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
I was born in the Alexandria, Virginia. Where I lived until I was three,
my family then moved to Warsaw, Poland.
Then moved three years later to New Delhi, India.
Then moved 3yrs later to Slovakia,
then moved again 3yrs later to Warsaw, Poland
Then I was on and off between Germany, US and Australia until I settled here in Washington D.C. where I now reside.

I speak English, German, know a bit of Polish and next to no Japanese.
I used to speak french, Hindu, and Russian

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Korean born in Dallas, Texas.
Currently live in Cupertino, CA (Apple HQ) which is right next to San Jose, CA.
I'm fluent in English and Korean, and I've been studying Spanish for about 6 years now not too shabby at that haha.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I'm mainly french german english and russian, with latvian lithuanian native american scottish dutch italian hungarian and bulgarian as well just not as much
i was born in springfield massachusettes and lived in chicopee for almost all my life
i only speak english and some mandarin chinese

Edit: as i read my own message it looked as if i was being questioned by another government official

Edit 2 : I'm also part irish

Edit 3: i did not look my message close enough; fixed a huge mistake

Last edited:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Belgian, lives in Belgium...speak French and English, and belgian dialect "wallon"

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I was born and raised in Halmstad, Sweden. I've never moved houses during my 18 years.
My family has lived in this city for over 400 years.
I speak Swedish and English fluently. I didn't learn much from my 4 years of German classes, unfortunately. I can understand German but not speak nor write it.

kRon1k

Alpha and Omega
|K3| Member
I was born in Fort Defiance, Arizona. I grew up in Newark, NJ (mostly) I can speak Dine bizaad, English, Latin, and some Arabic.

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
English, Born and Bred, 1/2 london, 1/2 Yorkshire! Live in Leicestershire, speak English, Geordie, and moderate French. Can ask for '2 beers please' in bout 6 languages - spanish, italian, greek, turkish, German - its the only phrase you need![DOUBLEPOST=1408737712][/DOUBLEPOST]@mmnz - Love the Island! Had a great holiday there a few years ago - Brilliant

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
i was born in france:boo mad: i speak french:boo mad: (lol it is useless) i know some italian , some word of farsi (iranian) and now i can read english in the shoutbox :confetti:(i dont understand all but very better than before) no translate XD
my dream is speaking english and spanish and russian(just a dream)

Top Bottom