Nationality and languages

ottoids

KKK's Pecker Checker
Former Krew Member
Just to know your mates better...you might find homies! Just post where you come from, where you live and what languages you speak.
I'm from a city called Cluj-Napoca in Romania and i speak Romanian (duh), English and a forgotten version of Hungarian.

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I'm from England I live in England city called Newcastle and only speak English

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
I am from England and speak English and an ancient language from the mountains of Yorkshire where we don't say the letter T

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Amsterdam the Netherlands, I speak Dutch and some English. I know worlds in German, French, Polish, Arabic, Moroccan, and Turkish.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm from Los Angeles, CA U.S.A. Born in San Salvador, El Salvador. Migrated to the US illegally when I was 5 (FYI, my family never took any sort of government assistance, thankfully).

I speak and read English and spanish. I can somewhat write spanish but don't feel too comfortable doing so mostly because of spelling and grammar errors.

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I live near Rovaniemi in Finland. I speak finnish, english and a little bit of swedish.

Haswell

Private First Class
I'm from Croatia and I live in a small city called Vinkovci. I speak Croatian, English and a little bit of German. I was learning Latin for 2 years, so i know a little bit of that, too :D

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
MURICA.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1408651697][/DOUBLEPOST]:K I live in Lebanon, Pa. I also speak English. :K

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Honolulu,HI..Portuguese/Chinese ancestry I speak 2 forms of english..Decent and "pidgin" A language specific to our islands which is a mashup off English/Hawaiian/Chinese/Japanese/Spanish/Filipino/Portuguese, but mainly really bad pronunciation and shortened or smashed together words...

mousquet

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Was born in Russia, lived in Ukraine. Languages: Russian, English and (not fluently): Ukrainian, Polish.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm from America, I live in Philadelphia, PA, and I speak English.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
Born in Canada, live in Vancouver BC, and is full Filipino. Speaks french canadian, and english

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I came from a penis.

I was then raised outside of Sacramento , CA. Moved to Oceanside, CA when i was 18 and stayed there until i was 30 or so. Now i live in Gresham, OR.

I speak English.

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
I'm from San Juan, Puerto Rico :)
I speak Spanish, English, Italian, very basic German, very little French and Arabic.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
I'm from London, England (The best damn city in the world), Born a Londoner, raised a Londoner, and i'll die a Londoner

I speak English (the proper English, not that fannying about language other people speak), Gibberish, baby and stupid when needed.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I have a Scottish/Irish background. Was born in Florida then moved to Texas. I speak merican and a little spanish and Haitian creole

I'm from San Juan, Puerto Rico :)
I speak Spanish, English, Italian, very basic German, very little French and Arabic.

San Juan, cool! My sister and her family just moved to, Humacao, i think, last week and i'm prolly going to visit her for new years! Gonna have to get some tips from you on where to visit an stuff.

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Born in Canada, live in St Andrew's West a small town in the province of Ontario. I speak French and English(bilingual).

Top Bottom