Fantasy Football (NFL)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Week 1 is such a pain. There are multiple guys i want to start, there are players on Waivers i want to pick up etc. but i think it would be a mistake to do so because you don't know who's going to do what. I want to Drop Mike Williams, but he could end up blowing up. He could also end up being terrible. His career has been quite the mix of good and bad. Damn week 1! Just have to wait and see what trends develop.

I really want to start Hyde for SF, but i have no idea how much the 49ers plan to use him. I think Dallas is going to kick our asses too.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
84ff3a6bb92d99d6e6ebc9e119a84938ccacd85f879ca8422c72a507facdaaf3.jpg

This is a neat map
lygqkjqwwa94uzjgfwew.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
There are a LOT of 49ers fans around here, the area which FB says is green. I notice now, however, a lot more people are wearing Seahawk shirts after the SB win. Lot of bandwagon fans, but that goes for any team that wins.

Yeah, that game was ugly. I turned it off in the 3rd Q after it became 20-10. The outcome was obvious as Seattle just looked so much better. If they stay healthy i don't see anyone beating them. SF was on par with Seattle last year, but this year SF isn't even close to what it was on D.

I think SF gets beat about as bad on Sunday. I have no faith in our depleted D. Romo might throw for 400. I think our only hope is a strong running game and ball control. Niners also cut a lot of good special teamers due to Cap reasons, which i think that will hurt them a lot as well.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Lot of bandwagon fans, but that goes for any team that wins
I think that may be true to a point. Some people don't necessarily have a team when they start watching NFL for the first time and they pick a team that does pretty well (ie. @Garycheese picking the Seahawks :p). I know when I started watching football was around the early/mid 90's and the Packers were doing well with Favre. However, I stuck with them, good or bad. People just tend to come out of the woodwork when their team starts to do well. Least that's the way I see it.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Like me with the Auburn Tigers. They were so exciting to watch last year i got caught up in it and started rooting for them. Now i look for all of their games and watch them. Unless they play teams like San Jose St. as they do this week. Then i usually just kind of flip back to it from a main game I'm watching. Should be about 35-0 by halftime.

I also root for Oregon, Stanford and USC.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Like me with the Auburn Tigers. They were so exciting to watch last year i got caught up in it and started rooting for them. Now i look for all of their games and watch them. Unless they play teams like San Jose St. as they do this week. Then i usually just kind of flip back to it from a main game I'm watching. Should be about 35-0 by halftime.

I also root for Oregon, Stanford and USC.
Whoop whoop!
1888985_10202518766043497_1291515986_o.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
@The Moment You going to the games this year too? I watched last weeks game until that stupid ass weather delay. Those are so pointless.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I stayed in the stands through the entire weather delay. They played "Have You Ever Seen The Rain?" and we sang along. Too much fun!
For some reason Auburn games look/sound so much more fun than USC games. I'd like to go to an Auburn game one day.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
For some reason Auburn games look/sound so much more fun than USC games. I'd like to go to an Auburn game one day.

They are. Auburn runs one of the most fun to watch Offenses in the country. USC runs a more pro-style O, although I haven't seen them play this year. They have a big game vs. Stanford this weekend.

The SEC is the best conference and routinely produces the best games. Some of the games last year were the best I've ever seen. You should consider watching College football. It's much better, on average, than the NFL , IMO.

Do you remember that Denver vs. Dallas shootout last year in the NFL? You see those kinds of games in College every week.

Best games this weekend:

Stanford vs USC. (top 15 match-up)
Oregon vs. MSU (top 10 match-up)
Notre Dame vs. Michigan.

....and i have a house full of people tomorrow for B-day crap :|

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
They are. Auburn runs one of the most fun to watch Offenses in the country. USC runs a more pro-style O, although I haven't seen them play this year. They have a big game vs. Stanford this weekend.

The SEC is the best conference and routinely produces the best games. Some of the games last year were the best I've ever seen. You should consider watching College football. It's much better, on average, than the NFL , IMO.

Do you remember that Denver vs. Dallas shootout last year in the NFL? You see those kinds of games in College every week.

Best games this weekend:

Notre Dame vs. Michigan.

Well I was referring to the atmosphere. Drew makes it sound like an unbelievable place to be at one of their home games.

I may watch a game or two if I'm not so busy tomorrow. Do you or @The Moment know if there's a college football app that allows me to watch college football games on iOS like I can with NFL Game Pass?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Well I was referring to the atmosphere. Drew makes it sound like an unbelievable place to be at one of their home games.

I may watch a game or two if I'm not so busy tomorrow. Do you or @The Moment know if there's a college football app that allows me to watch college football games on iOS like I can with NFL Game Pass?

http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index

Although, this only carries games shown on the ESPN networks. I don't think any of the games i mentioned will be airing on ESPN. NBC has a decent app, that's where the ND game will be. The SEC network is an ESPN network so loads of their games should be on that site, but there aren't any good match-ups this week in the SEC afaik.

I forgot to add, to access ESPN go you need to sign in with the credentials you got from your Cable company.

Football schedule and networks.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
Notre Dame vs. Michigan.

My friends went to the Stanford USC game while I'm at at work not much better :(

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That game was a bit disappointing. Stanford should have won that game pretty easily but pretty much blew it every time they got inside the 25. Overall, slow game. The Oregon game was a lot more fun to watch. The ND game was a bust.

Top Bottom