Fantasy Football (NFL)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I've renewed my Fantasy Football league for this season. Wally has returned as well.

Since we have so many new people i figured i would make a thread and see if anyone is interested. If you played last year and were not active you aren't going to be re-added.

I want players who know the game , follow the NFL and will stay active.

It's a Yahoo FF league with 14 teams. If interested, post in this thread and i will PM you the signup link.

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
i follow football pretty well during the season and my Team is Buffalo Bills ya i know talk crap about them :p

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That guy does some funny stuff, but hes a total douche. I hope during one of his pranks someone puts him in his place and breaks his jaw.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I plan on winning, again! :fy:

Packers 2015 Champs! You heard it here first, mofos!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That win was such :bullshit: XD

I think it was by .5 points.

Packers play the Thursday night game to open the season vs. Seattle.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
:LOL: oh yeah!

sYCs5HR.png

Holy cow, the Seahawks wk 1? :ffffuuuu: Our schedule doesn't look too bad though. I may plan on going to Lambeau for wk 10 against the rival Bears! :thinking:[DOUBLEPOST=1406270726,1406270432][/DOUBLEPOST]:gg:

z2flip4-20131224111727.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think Seattle will be AS strong this year, but they will probably still be tough.

Lambeau would be awesome. Expensive though.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Trying to convince the Mrs. to let me go solo so I can enjoy a better seat :K

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Bad start again for SF. Lost our #2 RB for the year. Many Niner fans think it's no big deal since we have Hyde and Lattimore , but i disagree. I think it's a significant loss. Hunter was an excellent back; just never used properly by the coaching staff.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
I don't think it'll be too much of a deal, Lattimore imo always had the potential to take the no 2 RB role. It reallys sucks that the Niners have players such as Bowman, Hunter, and LMJ out but hey, I think the Niners won't be in any major trouble.

On the other hand, RIP my Cowboys LOL, was really bummed about losing Lawrence even if it's just for a lil into the start of the season. ( I think)

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Germany did so well didn't they? My fantasy football team is Chelsea, my second choice is Arsenal. Oh wait you're talking about hand-egg ball?

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I don't think it'll be too much of a deal, Lattimore imo always had the potential to take the no 2 RB role. It reallys sucks that the Niners have players such as Bowman, Hunter, and LMJ out but hey, I think the Niners won't be in any major trouble.

On the other hand, RIP my Cowboys LOL, was really bummed about losing Lawrence even if it's just for a lil into the start of the season. ( I think)

I watched Lattimore a lot when he was at SC, and he was a great back for them, but two blown out knees always leaves a big question mark. James injury is nothing, he might not even make the team anyway, but Hunter was an excellent #2 and could be a good starter for many teams, IMO. He was just never used enough and never used properly, as i said.

Hopefully Lattimore will come back strong and stay healthy. Gore tore his knee up in College as well, as did many others. But back to back seasons of such devastating injuries, we'll see. I like Hyde as well.He's a beast and should be good for us. I'm not too worried about the running game. Just hope Kaep has progressed on the mental side of the game and learned to read D's, not lock onto his reads etc.

We shall see.

If you're a Cowboys fan as well, week one might be tough. 49ers open Sept. 7th vs. Dallas. Romo might be rusty. I've read he won't play much in the pre-season.

Top Bottom