Fantasy Football (NFL)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
For some reason I thought the live draft was on Friday 29th. Either way, glad it was moved to the 22nd cuz I'll be out of town Labor Day weekend.

:eek: Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
I'm gonna have trouble in the WR slots again.

I might take my chances come draft time again. I have no idea who's good/bad. XD

I really hope I can get Peyten again. Dude was my life saver!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I changed it to two WR and one WR/RB/TE. Six seems to be the default for bench players on most leagues, so i will keep it at that. Those spots come in real handy, especially with injuries etc.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Changed the draft time to the following date in hopes that more people join up. Four or five random people have joined , but they always seem to leave the same day. Not sure why they are leaving or if i am missing something.

Let me know if this date is no good, i can change it as many times as necessary.

Date: Sunday, August 31, 2014
Time: 4:00 pm

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
/me will be out of town that weekend. No biggie though, hopefully auto-draft does well.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I should have said I would be out Labor Day weekend XD Don't worry about it though. I'll try to set my picks beforehand and will let the autodraft hook me up.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Draft is today @ 4pm. If more teams join i'll show up, if not, meh. People keep joining and then leaving, can't figure out why. Doesn't look like infinity or hop will make it either.

Not really into it this year tbh. I left my other league.

EDIT: It looks like people are starting to join. Hopefully it will fill up. If so, i should be @ the draft.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I probably won't be able to make it since I'm already at work. Let's just let it be and see how it turns out.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I don't remember how the draft worked. Does it say what # I'll be ranking? If it's really close to #1, I may join for a few minutes. Or at least enough to try and snag P. Manning.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It randomizes the order when you join the live draft. Once the order is picked, yes, it tells you.

EDIT: Your team has the second pick. That's pretty much a lock to get Manning since most don't draft QB's in the first round.

EDIT: You would have gotten Manning.

I think Infinity drafted him.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
My draft was graded a C last year. Doesn't mean peanuts because I got rid of most of my players throughout the season.

@Infinity17 damn you for taking Manning! :cry:

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Mine was rated low last year as well which resulted in that :bullshit: silver trophy.

.40 points :tf:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Lol.

Don't remember where I read it but they predicted I would be 7-6-0 :/. Looks like I may be :tf: a few times.

Top Bottom