Fantasy Football (NFL)

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Some great games today. I was fortunate to get the Atlanta vs NO game, which was fantastic. Just got done watching the Colts vs Broncos, which had a great finish. Colts almost pulled that one out.

The SF game went much differently than i thought thanks to Romo playing horribly. The 49ers need to tighten up a LOT on D if they want to win consistently. The pass rush and Run D were horrible. Tackling wasn't too swift either.

The officiating was some of the worst :bullshit: I've ever seen and directly contributed to Dallas getting a TD and taking away a big play for the Niners, which probably would have yielded points.

Hyde looked great in limited action, Kaep played pretty well but was never really challenged all that much. He's still slow at times reading the D and feeling pressure.

My fantasy team got killed.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
This weekend I only got to watch a bit of the Broncos v Colts game. 3rd quarter plus. Manning is a beast! Wish I made the live draft :cry:

I don't think I'm gonna do well this season. :/

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Aaaaaaaaaaah. Thought it was something new for this season or something.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Started in 2006. It started because ESPN Acquired the rights to MNF. Being a cable channel exclusively dedicated to sports allows them to broadcast multiple games. ABC, who hosted it previously, is unable to do this due to other scheduled programming, such as news etc.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
@Infinity17

Nice win by the Ravens tonight, they pretty much dominated Pitts. Lots of nice, physical play; too bad most of it is ruined with :bullshit: penalties these days. The Steelers don't appear to be very good, but a nice win.

Really wish Forsett had gotten that extra half yard and gotten me a TD for fantasy. I really thought he was going to have a better game, but at least that one run gave me some points. Pierce looked much better.

Infinity17

Sergeant
|K3| Member
yes after all the ray rice shit we still played ball[DOUBLEPOST=1410536941][/DOUBLEPOST]now chris davis of orioles suspened 25 games dam

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, that sucks, but he has to know better than to take adderall. On the plus side Baltimore's magic # is 5. Nice sweep of the Yankees today. Davis was having a shit year overall but I'm not sure how he's been doing the last couple weeks or so. That's Davis and Machdo out, i believe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom