Corporal
|K3| Member
tumblr_lrlww5LZhf1r3qx7bo1_500.jpg
THIS FITS SOOOO WELLLL

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Wait a minute. Were not talking about girls here. Were talking about gilrs (refer to thread title). Obviously, this conversation is in the completely wrong direction.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Women don't mess with your head. The problem is at your age your hormones are all over the place and you don't know whether you want a serious relationship or just to get laid.
You're probably having a hard time reading the signals from the ladies too. It does get easier, but just try to chill and have a good time, you'll be surprised at what happens.
nothing to do with the subject; but I'm congratulated for the quality of your English is the only one that understands google translateXD

miniCyb3r

Slave to nothing.
|K3| Member
Once you get into a serious relationship it's a whole lot better. All it takes is getting to know the other person.

WorldPeace

Corporal
|K3| Member
Well, before I meet my wife, I dated an alien (ex-gf) for 7 years. I never thought she was the one, but at the same time, I didn't know how to tell if someone was the one. My hormones were raging and I was much too young to know (what animal said above was right). One day, this alien told me, "You are a nice guy, but we are better just being friends. Besides, I want some alone time to sort things out". I figured the relationship fell apart because I was too focused in school and thinking about applying to medical school at the time. Well, one month later my buddies saw her out around town dating someone else.....WTF. However, within a few month's time, she got dumped and has since bounced from guy to guy. We remained as friends to the best of our abilities for while, as I don't like making enemies.

Well, fast forward a few years later. I started medical school and found the right woman for me (my lovely wife). In the brief few time I spoke to my ex-gf, I told her I got married and was successful in pursuing a career in medicine. My ex-gf said, "You are a fucking asshole and how could you do this to me". In my mind I was thinking.....WTF you crazy senile SOB. Ended our shaky friendship right then and there.

Moral of the story, there are great women out there. You just need to be patient and find the right one for you. If you are not careful, there are the crazy aliens who thinks the world revolve around them and when shit goes awry in life, these aliens will always blame you and suck the living life out of you.

Top Bottom