Why do gilrs fuck with you're head

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
i just want to know why girls fuck with you're head, like honestly they lead you on then they fuck with your mind. you could be the most loyal parson eve rand they still do the same shit... ignore the title i wrote this while incapacitated

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
Well......
first off, Good to see you again.
Second............................................................Who the fuck knows. The moment we try to understand what goes on in a woman's mind is the moment we're truly fucked

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Not all girls do. As cryo said trying to understand them is like trying to shoot a deer with no ammo in your magazine.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
:boxing:you , men are quite easy to understand; because we know immediately what you WANT:boxing:
:boxing:we are a little more powerful application. very hard for you to understand.:boxing: we are at this level almost two diffrentes species but do not worry we will like him more and yet we still need you:boxing:

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Wot Jas sed!

They just are/ can / do - Suck it up - plan accordingly ( ya know theyll do it again! ) Worry bout something worth while.

Like WTF happened to England last night!!

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Even I don´t know what is going on in a woman´s mind and I am a woman.
They´re crazy sometimes XD

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
9c41a011107a2f499432f312f68daa853c7228f399d5a950fdf0744aa0e225b9.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1402836459][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh just saw what Jana said

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Women don't mess with your head. The problem is at your age your hormones are all over the place and you don't know whether you want a serious relationship or just to get laid.
You're probably having a hard time reading the signals from the ladies too. It does get easier, but just try to chill and have a good time, you'll be surprised at what happens.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Women don't mess with your head. The problem is at your age your hormones are all over the place and you don't know whether you want a serious relationship or just to get laid.
You're probably having a hard time reading the signals from the ladies too. It does get easier, but just try to chill and have a good time, you'll be surprised at what happens.
:ia: marc ![DOUBLEPOST=1402847652][/DOUBLEPOST]
"You're probably having a hard time reading the signals from the ladies too"

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
i like how i wrote this and i spell bigger words better when incapacitated and i spell the small words incorrect

Top Bottom