• England

Votes: 4 11.4%

• Total voters

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I told you it is IRAN who will win.
more seriously I know nothing about football. but I'll bet on germany, saw the reviews I think this is more reasonable than IRANXD

Paratrooper

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Uuuuhm Why is Mexico not on the list?? Oh just giving all the other countries a chance.... Deutschland Fusball Bund!!! Germany is taking it (Mexico in 2nd)

P.S.
Wie alt bist du? Ich trinkst Milch

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
How about this, I'll give you my best castle, but if I win, you will make me a castle with the amount of blocks I build mine with.
deal sir *spits on hand and offers it for hand shake*

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Okay so the poll is "Who will win the world cup" and you think Spain is going to win. Shouldn't you have voted for Spain? also why did you vote for Germany then? Because everyone else did?[DOUBLEPOST=1402412402][/DOUBLEPOST]What can I bet?
Becuase I hope they win :|

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
Voting options are incorrect. can't choose the Netherlands. Last world cup we made it to the finals.[DOUBLEPOST=1402398660][/DOUBLEPOST]WTF, you did put switzerland in?

KREW HISTORY
this is not the first time that requests for votes for the World Cup is directed.
world cup 2010 /http://krewgaming.com/threads/970/[DOUBLEPOST=1402503954][/DOUBLEPOST]
cus netherlands are ranked 12th in the world this year.. they may have got to the finals last year but this year they haven't done as good :)
cus netherlands are ranked 12th in the world this year.. they may have got to the finals last year but this year they haven't done as good :)
I do not agree with you Storky (sorry) would have been logical to choose among all competitors or so if I follow your raisonement; that it was necessary to spain (it is the first team now if I have understood correctly) when there is competion, all leave with the same chances of winning!

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The reason for the voting options is simple. You can only pick 10 options when creating a poll, so he went with the top 10 ranked teams according to FIFA. I would have done the same thing.

If your option isn't on the list, just write in who you think will win.

When North Korea plays poorly, they cancel all TV coverage of the game and forbid the press to write anything about it.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
No love for Spain at all? They are the defending champion after all.
Meaning there will be more pressure on them. I think Germany will win it as they have the skill AND the desire (last win was 1990). England have more desire (last win 1966) but we have the skill of a circus of trained rats.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I was one of the first to vote Germany but, well... Tbh, I'm just tired of Spain up there and that was the only reason XD

It might as well be Spain or some South-American team.

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I don't know football too well, but can someone explain why country like England where football was invented, aren't very good at it? What makes a team, like Brazil or Germany, better than teams from other countries like England?

Garycheese

The Bringer Of Cheese
|K3| Member
I don't know football too well, but can someone explain why country like England where football was invented, aren't very good at it? What makes a team, like Brazil or Germany, better than teams from other countries like England?
Because England always has bad managers or the other teams cheat against us (non biased answer honest)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
204_are_you_fucking_kidding_me_700.jpg

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Before the World Cup begins, players have the choice to choose which country they represent. Most players naturally pick their home country but others don't. England is known to not fare very well in soccer events like these which is why many choose Germany, Brazil, Portugal or Spain but it comes with a price. For example, player Cosa of Germany is from Brazil but he chose Germany to win and he's getting backlashed left and right from the audience who calls him a traitor and all. England has a good team but it's not on the same level as the players on the Germany or Argentinas team.

England also used to be amazing in the past but Germany and Brazil has incredible youth soccer training programs which raises kids to play at the international level. England however doesnt.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Futbol is HUGE in Brazil. The announcers today were saying maybe more so than England. Also, i think the population is much bigger. England still has the best leagues (i think) in the world.

Top Bottom