|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
images
I support Iran; I can not believe that someone else wins:neener:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Voting options are incorrect. can't choose the Netherlands. Last world cup we made it to the finals.[DOUBLEPOST=1402398660][/DOUBLEPOST]WTF, you did put switzerland in?

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Voting options are incorrect. can't choose the Netherlands. Last world cup we made it to the finals.[DOUBLEPOST=1402398660][/DOUBLEPOST]WTF, you did put switzerland in?
cus netherlands are ranked 12th in the world this year.. they may have got to the finals last year but this year they haven't done as good :)

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
cus netherlands are ranked 12th in the world this year.. they may have got to the finals last year but this year they haven't done as good :)
I bet we finish above Switzerland and Colombia, if not more

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
Voted for Germany.. obviously :D
I actually think Spain is gonna win it again

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Voted for Germany.. obviously :D
I actually think Spain is gonna win it again
Okay so the poll is "Who will win the world cup" and you think Spain is going to win. Shouldn't you have voted for Spain? also why did you vote for Germany then? Because everyone else did?[DOUBLEPOST=1402412402][/DOUBLEPOST]What can I bet?

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Okay so the poll is "Who will win the world cup" and you think Spain is going to win. Shouldn't you have voted for Spain? also why did you vote for Germany then? Because everyone else did?[DOUBLEPOST=1402412402][/DOUBLEPOST]What can I bet?
your most prized minecraft creation. if i lose i will give you Stork Castle

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
your most prized minecraft creation. if i lose i will give you Stork Castle
How about this, I'll give you my best castle, but if I win, you will make me a castle with the amount of blocks I build mine with.

Top Bottom