Game Of Thrones [MF SPOILER ALERT]

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Really? You´re the first one I heard saying that. Some of my friends are like: That didn´t happen in the book! Blah blah was never there with blah blah etc. :D

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
i thought the bit in the last episode where brienne fights sandor was far better than what happened in the book (they never met, and sandor simply got ill from that bite and fell off a cliff haha).

the bit with the white walker leader doing something to that baby was ridiculous. they shouldn't have done that it was too cheesy.

i can't think of anythnig else

oh yeh there was supposed to be a "good" white walker that helped brann stark and hodor and them get to the cave called Coldhands.. he was cool but they left him out :/

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
im glad they put the brienne/hound fight in and removed the good white walker, also stoked to see arya going to braavos instead of with brienne

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
im glad they put the brienne/hound fight in and removed the good white walker, also stoked to see arya going to braavos instead of with brienne
theres a big plot for Arya in Braavos, they wouldn't miss it. the good white walker was good mang!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought they deviated quite a bit from the book myself. It doesn't bother me, because that's what i except. Most of the viewing audience probably did not read the books , so HBO has to balance trying to stay true to the original while also appealing to a mass audience. Hence the fight with Brianne etc.

Top Bottom