Game Of Thrones [MF SPOILER ALERT]

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Pedro Pascal (Oberyn) just tweeted this https://twitter.com/PedroPascal1/status/473481358556160002[DOUBLEPOST=1402311573,1401995582][/DOUBLEPOST]Best episode of anything ever.

Spoiler

watching the duel between Thorne and the Tormund was the most conflicted moment for me of the whole series so far.

Watching a duel between a character I absolutely loathe and a character I absolutely love, cheering for the character I hate to beat the character I love. Honestly. never felt that before

Last edited:

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Pedro Pascal (Oberyn) just tweeted this https://twitter.com/PedroPascal1/status/473481358556160002[DOUBLEPOST=1402311573,1401995582][/DOUBLEPOST]Best episode of anything ever.

watching the duel between Thorne and the Tormund was the most conflicted moment for me of the whole series so far.

Watching a duel between a character I absolutely loathe and a character I absolutely love, cheering for the character I hate to beat the character I love. Honestly. never felt that before
save the spoilers for those from europe ;)

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member

Spoiler

i felt that way with ygritte too

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Next episode is 66 minutes long and will be shown in selected theatres in Canada. Usually the final episode isn't as epic as the rest of the season but this one looks pretty good.

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING. Some asshole decided to spoil it for me so I'm gonna talk about that a little bit. So apparently Catelyn Stark is resurrected, well damn.

Last edited:

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
i dunno why but i kept reading after MAJOR SPOILER WARNING and i wish i hadnt but i couldnt help myself lol

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
1 more episode!

tumblr_inline_n3in2ww96R1qbygev.gif

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
hC55D45BC

Pretty interesting for a finale of game of thrones, they usually aren't that packed. So Tywin, The hound, Shae and Jojen died thats quiet a few.

Last edited:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
hC55D45BC

Pretty interesting for a finale of game of thrones, they usually aren't that packed. So Tywin, The hound, Shae and Jojen died thats quiet a few.
Why aren't you using the Spoiler BB code?

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
:wtf: happened omg! Now the waiting begins. Damn that last episode was totally awesome!

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
read the books read the books!! it's not much different from the show

Top Bottom