Game Of Thrones [MF SPOILER ALERT]

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Before I even start talking about anything I should ask that people who aren't caught up to the most recent episode, which at the moment is Season 4 episode 8if you're not caught up you should get on that Game of thrones is the greatest Tv series ever imo. I also ask that people don't post spoilers from the book series unless clearly labelling that there are spoilers.

Why the hell isn't there already a game of thrones thread?

So I just went through this emotional roller-coaster :):eek::mad::censored::eeeew::cry: He was going to win! Why taunt why do you taunt!?!

So what are your opinions on each episode of game of thrones and speculation on what could happen next season and the next few episodes.
Possible spoilers ahead for episode 9 - I hear that it's going to be like black water with it only focusing on the battle up at the wall which means its going to be amazing.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Must admit, i thought he had it in the bag *SPOILERS* But he didn't realise the strength of the mountain. Just how strong was he to do that at the end? cannot wait til next episode. could be awesome.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Oh my god! I was like:" omg are you serious!!!" at the end.
It was so intense, I really thought he could do it...only two episodes left of this season :( And then the waiting begins again!

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK?!
That's all I have to say about the last episode....

Oh and btw...
10395842_882739515074362_5172808298249146788_n.jpg

My first reaction to the end was a simple; "Fool... :smh:"

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
the best bit of the season always comes in the penultimate episode... notice the pattern.

the next episode will be really good ;)

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
as much as i wanted the prince to win, seeing his smashed head on the ground was pretty cool and what about sir jorah, too bad he turned out to be a fucking spy

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Well the question now is: What´s happening to Tyrion? I´d kill George R.R. Martin personally, if he let´s him die :D

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
as much as i wanted the prince to win, seeing his smashed head on the ground was pretty cool and what about sir jorah, too bad he turned out to be a fucking spy
We have knew about jorah being a spy since season 1. Robert, Ned varys littlefinger etc talk about it at the small council table, and about Tyrion i think Jamie and Bronn will probably bust him out, I don't know where he would go after that though, maybe to dorne to get the Martells to go to war with lannisters. He'll probably lie about the circumstances of Oberyns death though make it seem worse.

Edit: I may be inlove with Maise Williams (Arya)

https://vine.co/v/b3XZMHmxzxh
https://vine.co/v/bxEZrE1F9EU

Last edited:

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
helloI'm not about to have all included but I 'm starting :
about Jora we knew very well that he was there to spy on the heirs of the dragon ; that in the early episodes first saison !
I have been amazed to see that the mountain finally win but I do not think Tyrion is executed because his character has only to grow over the episodes .me what intrigues me is the place to Sansa in the kingdom of the valley . t she will become the wife of the heir Belish or that kid from the throne knowing that it is legitimate because it is the niece of the former queen ( "suicide" ) in the last episode she became a woman ( last stage at val .) and Arya will play what role ? ?I have watch VIKINGS two seasons and I am ageablement surpise to see that whoever wrote the history of GO.T also enormously pick in Scandinavian mythology (gods . Long winters . 's Long summers etc. ..) I did not know this Scandinavian culture.I love GOT VIKINGS but gives me the best series made only in that the latter is very historical ( personal taste )

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
lol i watched most of the first season in bed half falling asleep, i knew i missed a ton of stuff

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
lol i watched most of the first season in bed half falling asleep, i knew i missed a ton of stuff
You should really rewatch it there are quite alot of plot points that have come back.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
You know what, i read a spoiler about last episode, but that didn't prepare me for the brutality of the fight. That was damned harsh.

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Director of next episode is same director of blackwater which means it's going to be amazing.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
We have knew about jorah being a spy since season 1. Robert, Ned varys littlefinger etc talk about it at the small council table, and about Tyrion i think Jamie and Bronn will probably bust him out, I don't know where he would go after that though, maybe to dorne to get the Martells to go to war with lannisters. He'll probably lie about the circumstances of Oberyns death though make it seem worse.

Edit: I may be inlove with Maise Williams (Arya)

https://vine.co/v/b3XZMHmxzxh
https://vine.co/v/bxEZrE1F9EU
You are close to what happens with Tyrion..

Dorne now absolutely hates Lannisters MORE than they did before.. so there is a lot to come between these two families. The Lannisters may attempt to appease Oberyn's death because Dorne is a powerful house.

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
You are close to what happens with Tyrion..

Dorne now absolutely hates Lannisters MORE than they did before.. so there is a lot to come between these two families. The Lannisters may attempt to appease Oberyn's death because Dorne is a powerful house.
If your going to mention events that happen in the books and haven't happened in the tv series would you mind spoiler warning it before posting? Spoiler Warning: I'm pretty chuffed I was so close but I would prefer to have learnt how close I was by watching the series

Last edited:

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
If your going to mention events that happen in the books and haven't happened in the tv series would you mind spoiler warning it before posting? Spoiler Warning: I'm pretty chuffed I was so close but I would prefer to have learnt how close I was by watching the series
Dude i said you were close lol, not correct. Plus the extra stuff I said isn't a spoiler.. it's common sense.

What's the title of this thread say?

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Dude i said you were close lol, not correct. Plus the extra stuff I said isn't a spoiler.. it's common sense.

What's the title of this thread say?
Spoiler warning - Yes but if i was close to what happened with tyrion then I know he survives. Therefore a spoiler. I would prefer to not know at all I want to continue fearing for him it makes me continue to watch. Also the title says Game of thrones [spoiler alert] not a song of ice and fire[spoiler alert].

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
Spoiler warning - Yes but if i was close to what happened with tyrion then I know he survives. Therefore a spoiler. I would prefer to not know at all I want to continue fearing for him it makes me continue to watch. Also the title says Game of thrones [spoiler alert] not a song of ice and fire[spoiler alert].
I never said he lives ;).

The title of the thread does say "SPOILER".

Sorry anyways.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Why aren't you guys using the forum's Spoiler BB code anyway?

Ha! Made you click!

Top Bottom