KrewGaming 2014 Hardware survey

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Not the card. Card is great. It is most def the CPU. Last thing I can think of is some problem with my mobo but it is supposed to be a decent board .

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Not the card. Card is great. It is most def the CPU. Last thing I can think of is some problem with my mobo but it is supposed to be a decent board .
Like what does it do? Pretty much the main way to know you have a CPU bottleneck is is you have consistent (and high) FPS and a game just randomly lags or stutters.

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Well for instance cod ez game to run 250 no problem however I have ruined many great confogs just because I get random stutters always chalked it up to microstutters from ping but I hardly believe it after using friends connections to plan and etc. Also for instance in LoL I get about 200 fps and it is rather choppy as well[DOUBLEPOST=1397510305][/DOUBLEPOST]Stupid phone... can't spell anything with this thing...

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Well for instance cod ez game to run 250 no problem however I have ruined many great confogs just because I get random stutters always chalked it up to microstutters from ping but I hardly believe it after using friends connections to plan and etc. Also for instance in LoL I get about 200 fps and it is rather choppy as well[DOUBLEPOST=1397510305][/DOUBLEPOST]Stupid phone... can't spell anything with this thing...
Hmmm well if it used to run fine, have you tried completely wiping the driver and reinstalling the latest version from scratch? Sometimes big updates can break things (stupid, I know). I started getting really bad random choppiness in everything a couple weeks ago. A redo with the latest driver from scratch fixed it.

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
I have always had the stutters to be honest... I think if I upgraded my CPU a bit I would be fine to be honest. But what phenom processor support it. Cuz I'm trying to avoid the Intel switchover for a while[DOUBLEPOST=1397513426][/DOUBLEPOST]AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor, Black Edition (HDT90ZFBGRBOX) what I am looking at right now bit out of my budget for a while but it seems like a good bargain bang for buck wise

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Who on earth has 64 gigs of RAM????
People with money to blow just to say "I have 64GB of ram"[DOUBLEPOST=1397593303][/DOUBLEPOST]If I could afford it, I probably would get 64 GB of ram just do say that lol

Top Bottom