KrewGaming 2014 Hardware survey

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Whoever put "large penis" for other peripherals... I salute you. :salute:

Joona, does this mean you will pay for everyone's upgrades so that we can all have top-of-the-line hardware??

Joonikko

Shades, eternal shades.
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
May I ask who has 64Gb of RAM? I don't see a CPU listed there that supports that amount unless one of the i7's is on the X79 platform.
Neither is there a 4K resolution screen listed.

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
If a 970 is bottlenecking a 460. Then dear God I got a 960 bottlenecking the heck out of my 560 lol might be upgrade time in the near future...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Are you sure you should build a PC? It may end up covered in urine one morning... again...
what-if-this-joke-really-isnt-getting-old.jpg

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
If a 970 is bottlenecking a 460. Then dear God I got a 960 bottlenecking the heck out of my 560 lol might be upgrade time in the near future...
A 970 won't bottleneck a 460. A 970 could take a 750 Ti with no sweat (well maybe with a 4.0 Ghz OC, and a good air cooler could do that easily)

Maccabeus

Private First Class
|K3| Member
Preston is the the one with the 970 bottleneck. Talk to that man lol. But I know for sure I'm bottlenecking somewhere and I think it is almost past expiration.. starting to struggle.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Preston is the the one with the 970 bottleneck. Talk to that man lol. But I know for sure I'm bottlenecking somewhere and I think it is almost past expiration.. starting to struggle.
What graphics card do you have? My Phenom II x4 is running at 3.4 GHz with an overclocked 550 ti and I have no issues.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
560 ti lots of problems as well. Have since the day I got it.
Like what kind of problems? Have you tried updating the driver? Maybe it's a bad card and it should be RMA'ed if it's been iffy since day one.

Top Bottom