Clash of Clans

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I've been slowly upgrading everything for about a month. Farming bases are great(ish)!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The only thing I've been doing the last month is upgrading my walls. Just finished yesterday. Time to level all of them up again to the deep purple ones.

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
Hey, we lose every single war... just because 5-6ppl dont use their attacks... what should we do?

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I just upgraded to th7.
Too much shit to do.

What to start with?
[DOUBLEPOST=1420643972][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I'll get my trophies back up over the next couple of days so I can actually participate in clan wars.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420644035][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and RIGHT before I get th7 they move the ability to use elixir to upgrade walls (as well as gold) to level 9 and above. m(

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
First of all,
Unless you play 10hrs a day steady It's really important to upgrade every single thing before going up a townhall.
I mean everything, including walls, troops, everything offence and defence wise.

Then, when going up a townhall it changes a bit what you do first, also depends on the amount of builders you have.
Really important to upgrade quick are your Laboratory and Army camps. Offence is 90% of this game so being up to par with new troops and levels is really important, they decide how much loot you can steal from others.

Build all the new buildings you get from your new townhall, then redesign your village to one for your new townhall.
By then you just slow and steady upgrade splash defences first throwing excess gold into walls. When splash is done go to point defences and upgrade other stuff like clan castle spell factory and depending on your level barracks.

Teslas and Air defence can be put as a last upgrade as theyre not too important early on. DO upgrade them eventually though before moving to a new townhall. They'll become one of the most important defences in the game in a later stage and having a too low leveled Air Defence will mess you up BIG time later on.

Side note, your base layout is really important as well. Saving resources if you can't spend them all is what you do every single time you close the game so protecting them is key.
Unless you're a Clash God ánd an architect don't design your own fkn base. Google around a bit or browse the clash of clans forums will give you a shit ton of awesome and well protecting bases for your exact townhall level.

Hell if you are all too lazy just name your townhall level and i'll post some good base designs here that you can all copy. They really benefit.

Good luck and have fun :)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
/me is lazy. Can you post a good farming base for TH 8?

I've put my TH outside of my base and have been saving my resources much easier now.

Still got a ways to go before I can jump to TH 9. Definitely gonna make sure everything is maxed out.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I started with building new walls and building all the new defense I could, starting with a new mortar and air defense, since healers and dragons piss me off.

I upgraded everything prior to th7.

Post a base design. I just built all my walls in a line so I could upgrade them and move them around without needing an available builder.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Starting of with the TH8 base layout.
IMG_0056.PNG

This is the same base Dunial has, shows how easy it is to get a good base, he probably googled good th8 base clash of clans and found this. Clan member of mine used this for his second account it's held up very well for him.

Second we do the TH7 base layout.
pgHpHGr.png

Found this after 2 minutes of searching the Clash of Clans forums. Reading what the guy that made it wrote it looked like he knew what he was doing. Looks like a good base. Now on TH7 you are going to get 3starred and have all your shit taken. That just happens. This base is made to make it 'easy' to take a bit of your loot, but harder to take it all. That's all you can do at your townhall.

Now both designs have something in common. They have their Clan Castle inside and centralized. This means you guys will have to actively donate to eachother. Get on request troops and donate to everyone you see that requests. Donate troops that HELP on defence. No wallbreakers goblins whatever, donate barbs archers wizards etc.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I actually went to school for Architecture, so I know how to make a good base in clash of clans

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
i can't find the krew clan when i search, whats the full name? do yo have to be in murica?

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Wally has promoted me to leader of all of the Krew's operations.

I now make it a requirement for all Krew members and forum members to join and be active in The Krunch Krew on Clash of Clans.

Edit: Added Storky

Last edited:
Top Bottom