Clash of Clans

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Damn you maintenance break for an hour and a half! They better let us use 1 gem for our resources just for that!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I love each and every one of my pixelated babies

Can we have a CoC section?

I would like to start posting threads about strategies and tricks/tips
Nothing serious. Just about how and what to build and how to collect minerals/vespine gas

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Does anyone else here think you should get a second star if you destroy 75% of the village even if you don't destroy the town hall? Cuz I do!

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
if the second star was at 75%, farming bases would become pointless... AND I NEED MY FARMING BASE!

Dunial

Metal Master
|K3| Member
if you'r townhall is outside the base, it's a farming base. Most of your enemies just destroy your town hall and you got a 12-hours-shield.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Example of a farming base:
lQcFrQq.png

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
if you'r townhall is outside the base, it's a farming base. Most of your enemies just destroy your town hall and you got a 12-hours-shield.

What does that have to do with what i said? My point is that you either get a second star from destroying the town hall or by destroying 75% of the village. That wouldn't change farming in the slightest.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
if the second star was at 75%, farming bases would become pointless... AND I NEED MY FARMING BASE!

but what would be the point in destroying the town hall if you already got 75%?

Not sure if that is true but if it is,
Noobs could still destroy vulnerable Town Halls and go away with their trophies and loot bonus, defeated players (normally, farmers) would still get their shields.

That update, if it really works in the way described by @SteelHorse , means that the SECOND star can be achived either by destroing the TH (as usual) OR by destroying 75% of the base.

Again, it has nothing to do with those who destroy THs to get their only star.

@WaLLy
1st star is either 50% or destroyed Town Hall
2nd star used to be 50% + TH, but it might have become either 50% + TH or 75%
3rd star is 100% (obviously, including the TH).

Haven't played for ages so can't be absolutely sure about the update itself => relying on Steel's words

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
It's not that way. That's how I WISH it was. Because I often times destroy 75% of the village and still only get 1 star. I think that's a little bs, but that's jst my personal opinion.

Top Bottom