Been a long time coming

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Ditto all of the above! Think bout just drawing back some - no need to take any final steps just now -then in a couple of months if you still feel the same, well, it will be a shame, but your call to make. Just dont do it right now!!

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Goodbye and good luck.
So far, you have not logged back in to check on the forums. You know my opinion, no reason to ask for it to be typed. You will always be one of my best friends.

King_JCD

|K3|'s Sprite King
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm gonna miss you Mom. Like everyone here, I want you to stay, but not at the expense of your own joy. Just know we will ALWAYS have a place for you here if (and hopefully, when) you wanna come back.

Btw if this is an April fool's joke....your late

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
pull your sox up, u aint going nowhere buddy <3

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
2oBmP5E.gif

You're in big trouble young man.
Expect me to message you on Facebook shortly. You'll get through whatever this is.
:luv: you Drew - We all do!

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Guys, please forgive me. I made a really quick decision to quit for good. That decision has been retracted, but I'm going away several months. I need to focus on school, work and running. Don't expect to see before about mid-July.

Sorry for scaring some of you, but I really, really need some time off.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Guys, please forgive me. I made a really quick decision to quit for good. That decision has been retracted, but I'm going away several months. I need to focus on school, work and running. Don't expect to see before about mid-July.

Just hop on forum from time to time :)

I'm sure there are people to substitute you as the Recruitment Admin for a while :)

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team

Taking time for yourself is important and I am glad you are going to do that. Sometimes you need to breathe and restrengthen your priorities or everything can get lost. Staying on the path that you know is right for yourself and navigating through all the emotions that come with that can seem overwhelming at times but you can do it.

You are a great guy Drew and you have people that care for you, that are rooting for you. Remember that you are important here not because you are recruit admin but because of the person that you are.

It's good that you are making the decision to stay and I hope you find what you are looking for in your time away. My e-mail still stands and I will always be here to talk if you need. Hold onto your beliefs and let them be the rock that guides you through this time.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
If you really thing you should leave so be it.

But on the other hand it doesnt matter if call of duty is not enjoyable for you, the reason you're here is for the people right? Don't just burn out like that please. We need you.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I've taken a year long break from gaming. It's well worth it.

Good luck to you, bud. Hope you smash all that school work and running! Go Braves!

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member

Totally understandable bro. Take the time you need, we will all be here when you decide to come back. Everyone understands needing to take a break. :luv:

Andrew, just remember that we love you. Mom, Dad, and all of us. I know college is tough and there's a lot going on, but remember that we're always there for you.

That's what true love looks like right there. Can't think of a better definition.

Infinity17

Sergeant
|K3| Member
wow moment everybody loves you man i don't no you as well as the others but you got me into the group and i will always remember that please think it over the guys love you

Top Bottom