Been a long time coming

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Sorry I had to end on such a bad note.

I'm gone y'all. No one's fault. I need to move on with my life. I've loved it here, but I've wanted to do this for a long time. Call of Duty is no longer enjoyable for me. I don't feel like I really contribute to the betterment of the servers. Really this has been fun, but I'm moving on.

Thanks for all the memories,

Drew

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
WHAT THE FUCK! My heart is now shattered in a million Pieces :depressed: i now have nothing to look forward to, might as well sit on my front step and kick dirt, We <3 you MOM, DONT LEAVE :is:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
1368580036409.gif

y0YH0nQ.jpg

I'm not taking no for an answer.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Wow i thought ur raging wasnt that big of a deal. I feel bad for trolling you now on a9. Dont leave us Drew :(

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
What.
The.
Fuck.
Drew.

Who will the newbs ask when you are gone?
You don't have to stay super active but you ain't quitting like HBeta, are you?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Now you know this is serious when I agree with Mike.

Request for demotion: Denied.

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
Drew, no one wants you to go. I think you should stay away from A1 for a while, seeing as that is where you seem to get most frustrated. Take some time to chill and see how you feel at a later point in time. As for "don't contribute to the betterment of the servers"? You've been a constant on A1 for as long as i can remember, and are one of the most highly regarded people to play on it.

Please reconsider my friend, no one wants you to leave.

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
look Moment We love you, 1 universe, 8 Planets, 204 Countries, 804 islands, 7 seas, 7 Billion People. Don't let one ruin your day. if we didn't appreciate you, or what you do in any matter you wouldn't have this http://gyazo.com/30ac7bbd5ccc997fafb59d160d72a8ef simply you wouldn't having everyone asking you to stay if we didn't want you. we all <3 you and need you. :co:

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
WHO THE FUCK ELSE CAN I ASK IF EVERY GIRL IS KATIE TO?! I NEED YOU FOR THESE THINGS. WHO ELSE HERE IS AN ATHLETE THAT I CAN CALL FAT? I NEED YOU BABBYYYYYY

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The last time i played COD pagers were still in style. Just take a break. A long one if necessary.

Don't act on emotion. You almost always end up regretting your decisions, in my experience anyway. But you have to do what's right for yourself.

I hope you decide to stay.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
The last time i played COD pagers were still in style. Just take a break. A long one if necessary.

Don't act on emotion. You almost always end up regretting your decisions, in my experience anyway. But you have to do what's right for yourself.

I hope you decide to stay.
What D said.

Storky

Rawr
|K3| Moderator
Recruitment Team
wot exactly happened last night?

i had a scrim the other day where i played so badly i was about to punch my screen..

when i play tennis i sometimes have REALLY bad days where it's like i have forgotten how to hold a tennis racket...

i just forget about it for a few weeks and i slowly get back into it.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
What the fuuuuck! Drew, please stay!
Without you, it´s not the same here anymore :(

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
if u still want to quit for the same reason u mentioned some time ago, i can only tell u the same as then, quitting your hobbys wont make things better, just set the rest of your life as priority and gaminig secondary if u feel its taking away your time.

Top Bottom