Zombies to Mod of the Month

Change zombies to mod of the month?

• Total voters

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
in the thread there is an option to vote for replacing bolts zombies or promod. and so far replace zombies have the most votes (almost double of the others).
many votet no aswell, but a mod of the month instead of zombies on a cartonmap(i think is the idea) is clearly more popular then no in this poll.
You might have missed my earlier rant in that thread about the changed options:
How is this poll even valid anymore? The options were changed after a few votes were in already.

I originally voted no because I didn't want zombies to become a toons server. However, there's a new option to change bolts to toons, which I'm OK with and will be changing my vote to it. But, since some peeps have already voted, they probably won't bother coming into this thread or even looking at the new options, or even change their vote.

Oh and there's currently a new poll to change zombies to something else as well without this poll being finished either.

Meh.
Even so, it's confusing because 1. the TOONS thread/poll was first, and now has all options of changing a server (not just zombies) 2. Why make this thread when the Toons poll isn't finished?

What happens if the Toons poll "No" wins? Then what? Is zombies server exempt from any future polls?

Don't get me wrong, I like to see changes here and there, but IMO, Bolts and Promod are darn close to being similar in style so that's why, to me, it made sense to change the bolts server. Zombies is unique and it only takes 1 person to play it. I'd hate to see it go.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Shall we just have a separate poll with 2 choices then? It seems to me that in the end one of the servers is going to be changed.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Shall we just have a separate poll with 2 choices then? It seems to me that in the end one of the servers is going to be changed.
Would be best.
Seriously, you are the founder and the leader, and you put so much effort into the Krew that you should have the right to veto this kind of changes
Can I pull a Putin? XD

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Seriously, you are the founder and the leader, and you put so much effort into the Krew that you should have the right to veto this kind of changes
^^agreed, if u like zombies, veto this shit.

i personally would hate to see bolts go, and wouldnt mind zombies being changed. we are a clan, we play together, if i want to play vs. bots i go play a campaign. that the main reason why i votet to change zombies ( i also just dont like zombies generally)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I'm voting no. I like mod of the month idea but Rotu is our only self-populating server. Meaning, it's the only server people can get on without any other members and play if no one else is around.

I am open to trying whatever the masses want but I do think having a server that can essentially run itself is a good thing. We aren't strangers to the difficulties of populating servers.

I voted yes, but I agree with mel.

WHAT TO DOOOOO[DOUBLEPOST=1397186441][/DOUBLEPOST]This is an issue that deserves to be dealt with in an official manner.

If the current polls are not legitimate, they should be redesigned.

Last edited:
Top Bottom