Zombies to Mod of the Month

Change zombies to mod of the month?

• Total voters

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
Zombies isn't really active and it'd be much more productive to use it as a mod of the month server. Can leave it on zombies for the rest of April then in May we can start the vote for mod rotations(toons would probably win for May or we can just do it for this month cuz zombies has like 1 random on per day). Though I don't think toons would stay populated long enough, probably around 2 weeks then it'd be back to how it was before the server was taken down, this way things stay fresh.(we can bring back kill confirmed for a month @HIBred Kappa)

I would be more than willing to run it if @WaLLy gave me access. :D Because I know how to do it all yo, and I like helping out.

Cast your votes, if you like zombies, don't forget you can always vote for it for another mod of the month.

Last edited:

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
I think this is a great idea if it can be kept up!

I would not be opposed to doing the mod once every two months if that would take some pressure off. It would also give people more time to enjoy the different mods.

Zombies has been around forever, and it historically has done better than most other servers (believe it or not), but I don't see why we couldn't try this out.

Last edited:

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
I think this is a great idea if it can be kept up!

I would not be opposed to doing the mod once every two months if that would take some pressure off. It would also give people more time to enjoy the different mods.
Could just put up a vote and have an option to keep it, but only the one time, so no keeping it on past 2 months. Gives everyone a chance to play and what not.

And tbh if I did it, I'd be willing to throw something on for a day and change it back later.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Toons should be a permanent mod IMO. It'd definitely make me more active on the servers as it has in the past.

But yeah, current zombies=mod of the month and bolts=toons.

Cryogenic Flare

The King of Tags
Former Krew Member
I personally don't think so
However I love playing zombies but it does get repetitive as you eventually the exact zombie pathways.
I still voted no though

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I'm fine with anything being changed. Just hope it gets changed to promod bolts.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Apparently it's this one: http://krewgaming.com/index.php?threads/bring-back-the-toons.9933/

I would have rather seen 1 poll with changing each server as an option. The poll in this thread is specifically is targeting zombies.
in the thread there is an option to vote for replacing bolts zombies or promod. and so far replace zombies have the most votes (almost double of the others).
many votet no aswell, but a mod of the month instead of zombies on a cartonmap(i think is the idea) is clearly more popular then no in this poll.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I'm voting no. I like mod of the month idea but Rotu is our only self-populating server. Meaning, it's the only server people can get on without any other members and play if no one else is around.

I am open to trying whatever the masses want but I do think having a server that can essentially run itself is a good thing. We aren't strangers to the difficulties of populating servers.

Top Bottom