The Word "Nigga"

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hell yes warn them. :D A little warning goes a long way.

If they are intentionally trying to make a huge stink in the server and troll everyone, a neglected warning will make this evident.

I would even say (though i'm not staff) that a multiday temp ban in many situations here would be appropriate.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I think the ADMINS should make a firm decision for this word and others like it so the rest of the Krew has a firm RULE to go off of. Regardless of what the decision is, it would be nice to have one. When I was a mod I thought there was a firm set of rules for thinks such as this...,maybe i'm not remembering something correctly though.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
In my last clan, we didn't have any strict rules. Almost anything was allowed and people were always given a warning. Our server was well liked for that reason. When I was a mod I used to constantly fuck around with the server, changing gravity and speed, etc. and people would get pissed off but they kept coming back. Because our server was so relaxed. People aren't stupid. They're not going to think that because we gave someone a warning that we're racist ourselves.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The problem with saying, 'sort it out on appeal' is the fact that probably 70% of the people wouldn't bother to appeal. Half probably wouldn't even know the website address.

IMO it's counterproductive to ban first and sort it out later in ambiguous situations. The word 'Nigga' is very ambiguous. It's like 'douche' in a way. It's kind of become a social norm in a sense.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
do-not-judge-him-for-what-he-is-wearing.jpg

Top Bottom