Soap's ban appeal

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I think I remember you. Aren't you the dude that quickscopes with a track pad?

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Wally may have to go into the server ban logs ..after that you'll be good to go .

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Wally may have to go into the server ban logs ..after that you'll be good to go .
^this.

All done. Our b3 looks for you in other servers while the ban is in place, so if you tried joining one of our other servers, I'll have to remove them as well. Let me know if that's the case.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I think >>>IMO<<< That you are really stupid.[DOUBLEPOST=1396604780][/DOUBLEPOST]BUT stupid ppl are allowed on our server, so don't mess up again.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
Uuuh... Because he lied in it? He said he did not say his insult was angry, even though the facts say different. That's why I dislike it. He wanted to get unbanned, lied about this even tho we have the facts right there and he still gets unbanned. All good with me, but makes me want to dislike it.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Uuuh... Because he lied in it? He said he did not say his insult was angry, even though the facts say different. That's why I dislike it. He wanted to get unbanned, lied about this even tho we have the facts right there and he still gets unbanned. All good with me, but makes me want to dislike it.

The time stamp puts that message at February 28, 2014. Over two months before the ban.

I would like to see the message he was banned for posted in here, then we'll know if he was telling the truth. He could mean he wasn't using it in a angry way when he was banned.

Either way, he can always be re-banned. I don't expect this to be any problem now that he knows we keep chat logs, though.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
The time stamp puts that message at February 28, 2014. Over two months before the ban.

I would like to see the message he was banned for posted in here, then we'll know if he was telling the truth. He could mean he wasn't using it in a angry way when he was banned.

Either way, he can always be re-banned. I don't expect this to be any problem now that he knows we keep chat logs, though.
I was the one who made the ban. He said what Mike had posted. I banned him that instant. It wasn't like I waited till later to ban him.

I just looked in echelon and the time of the chat and the time of the ban are one minute apart.

As Chris said, he is unbanned. All is solved.

Soap97

Private First Class
Hey guys, well im unbanned from a1 server but when i tried joining your bolt server it says im banned. Was wondering if you guys can unban me..

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
@Soap97
Thanks for letting us know.
I think @WaLLy will remove the ban as soon as he notices the thread.
Sorry for inconvenience.

Last edited:
Top Bottom