Soap's ban appeal

Soap97

Private First Class
Post the name you were banned with along with any other aliases you have used on that particular server if possible.
Soap
2. State the date and time of your ban and any |KKK|/|K3| members, mods or admins who you think may have been on at the time.
Dont remember
3. State the reason for which you think you were banned.
saying the word "nigga"
4. State your defense and any thoughts, questions, comments etc. Please refrain from insulting any of the members or mods or lying. This obviously won't go over very well.
First off id like to say i like playing on your server which is why im making this post so i can play again. In my defense idk why i was permanently banned for saying that word. i said "nigga" not "******" there's a big difference it's a slang term people use where im from. But if you guys dont feel like that's enough i would like to apologize im sorry although i didnt get warned i just got banned thought i should've been warned. So yeah, please reconsider in letting me back in your server i really miss it!

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I was the one who made the ban. I understand the differences in the two words, but we don't tolerate either.

I know you have played on our server a lot and are a really good regular. I am willing to lift the ban if you understand that we will not tolerate racism of any kind.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Was under the name [CC]Soap when banned by TheMoment
edit- posted at same time ^

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I thought there was a warning and not instant ban for that version?

I guess for me, though, it would depend on the use. If angrily directed at someone, I wouldn't tolerate it either.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Oh. CC Soap? Hai

Im all for lifting it if, as Kreubs mentioned, it wasn't angrily directed at someone

Off topic, @WaLLy would it be possible to add an application form for ban appeals? Like the one we have for intros?

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive

I guess for me, though, it would depend on the use. If angrily directed at someone, I wouldn't tolerate it either.
I've never been told that it was a warning first. All I saw from the rules was "Offensive Racial Terms = Ban!"

However, I do think that we could input that standard for warnings.

Soap97

Private First Class

not he just banned me , and i didnt use it like in an angry way lol

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
i didnt use it like in an angry way lol
Friday, 28/02/2014 (14:36)[CC]Soap says to all
FUCK YOU KOKO BITCH ASS NIGGA
:unsure: Not an angry way? :unsure:
For Staff: http://echelon.krewgaming.com/clientdetails.php?game=1&id=30579[DOUBLEPOST=1396562347][/DOUBLEPOST]What I do know for sure, most CC admins would ban on sight for less offensive language.
Most likely for either of the words alone.
Just saying.[DOUBLEPOST=1396562459][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've never been told that it was a warning first. All I saw from the rules was "Offensive Racial Terms = Ban!"

However, I do think that we could input that standard for warnings.
Kreubs is talking about its non-offenive use, I guess.
Something like 'hi, nigga'.. Definitely not the language quoted above

Last edited:

Soap97

Private First Class
I thought i didnt, i wouldnt use that in our Servers, but this was a while ago and im willing to not use that word again. Im just really trying to play again.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
I'm not sure if this needs to go to a poll or not, but as the acting mod, I vote for unban on the condition that you never use any racist language again in our servers. If I catch you, I will personally report you to the Admins at CC and let them decide their action.

I'm sure you understand that they don't want their clan represented badly, and we want to encourage a friendly environment.

Does this seem fair?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I'm not sure if this needs to go to a poll or not, but as the acting mod, I vote for unban on the condition that you never use any racist language again in our servers. If I catch you, I will personally report you to the Admins at CC and let the decide their action.

I'm sure you understand that they don't want their clan represented badly, and we want to encourage a friendly environment.
I second that.
You missed a letter in 'let theM decide their action', though ;)

Soap97

Private First Class
I'm not sure if this needs to go to a poll or not, but as the acting mod, I vote for unban on the condition that you never use any racist language again in our servers. If I catch you, I will personally report you to the Admins at CC and let them decide their action.

Does this seem fair?
Oh no. lol But yes i understand you have my WORD THAT ILL NEVER USE THAT WORD AGAIN! pls dont tell :p

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Thanks and i will! Bless you souls![DOUBLEPOST=1396575990][/DOUBLEPOST]It still says im banned :\
I'm working on this. Unfortunately, I can't access the unban command right now. Hopefully I'll be able to get you back on the server sometime tomorrow![DOUBLEPOST=1396576422][/DOUBLEPOST]Whelp, I just looked and Echelon said you were good to go!

Try now!

Top Bottom