The James Bond (M9) Komp '14

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Let's have the M9 komp. This komp is open to anyone who has been an active member for more than 2 months.

Am I still allowed to join the komp even though I'm no longer a member? I was an active member for 2 years.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Active forum member. I'm not a member, either.

The purpose is to keep hired guns out. The tourney should be limited to people who are really active in the krew, whether they are members or not.In other words, I'm not shipping a bottle of my brew to someone I don't know.

@TheHiredThug Hired thugs are allowed.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
He hasn't been here in months.[DOUBLEPOST=1395850946][/DOUBLEPOST]okay so we hae 8 now.

@King_JCD The joining period closes in 6 days, which is one day sooner. The time of the first game really depends on when the players can get it done. Added rules concerning disqualification due to absence.

I am waiting a week to see if more people wish to join, and to give people time to get ready.

We are awaiting another 8 players. If that doesn't come, there will be qualifying rounds.

You will be assigned a random number after the join period closes @ 12:00AM EST -

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
trippy.

Okay so we need to decide on a server? Please post what server is best for you, and what would be your second option?

If you post now, the tournament can open as soon as the join period is done. If I have to wait for a bunch of answers about server preferences, it will take longer.

Server settings will be s1 settings.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yes.

Buck is in.

We are doing it with 8 or 16, depending on how many join here.

If it is under 16 and over 8 there will be a qualifying round.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
shittttt..

Now we're back to needing 6 people to make it to 16 peoples.[DOUBLEPOST=1396299055][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay. So what I'm gonna do is just wait another 24 hours to see if anyone wants to join that I tagged.

If no one replies, then I'll take myself out of the komp and give my spot to Nate.

@HIBred you didn't seem to really want to play, so if you don't want to at that point, it's fine. Then we'll have 8 people and I'll make the bracket.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
it's cool ..if you need a filler i'll jump on and play if not ..thats okaysies

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
[USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38]@Member[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP] [USERGROUP=37]@Moderator[/USERGROUP] 6 more people, please?

Top Bottom