This krew has changed

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
I never said it was about me. But people kissing ass to get a promotion in the Internet is not a very common thing.
If I or anyone else agrees with somebody with a higher rank, it's not kissing their ass, it's just having the same opinion.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Look what i saw today

Schermafbeelding%202014-02-20%20om%2000.44.54.png

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
It sure has changed! TheDude is back and he has brought his awesome writing skills back with him. Even seen shoutbox getting more active lately as well. I like it! XD

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
This thread is getting derailed by bickering.

While Take's OP may have offended some, it certainly threw us into what seems to be an important discussion.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
In regards to @MikeK I don't think all staff are mature, not aimed at anyone, probably myself. I know I am not mature and I think a lot of my points are lost because of my aggressive attitude. I think it is a fair point to say that certain krew members' opinions people see and agree to gain favor and peoples' true opinions are buried.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
In regards to @MikeK I know I am not mature and I think a lot of my points are lot because of my aggressive attitude.

Dude that statement in itself is mature. Just saying. One of the most mature things a person can do is recognize their own shortcomings.

Second-guessing yourself is one of the best things you can do, TBH. I know disney movies preach the opposite, but really...... self-doubt is important. When I was in the krew and part of picking moderators, one of the biggest factors in me making a recommendation was whether the moderator checked themselves on a regular basis, asked for help, doubted themselves.

That's was prevents stupid bans. That's what makes you really pay attention to the power you use on a daily basis. You ban someone, you care about whether you were right or wrong. You second-guess yourself.

+9000 in my book.[DOUBLEPOST=1392877436][/DOUBLEPOST]
Look what i saw today

Schermafbeelding%202014-02-20%20om%2000.44.54.png
Where the FUCK is my pokeball?!?!?!?!?! :rage:

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
@SiloHunter I agree that people's true opinions are buried. SO to speak out my true opinion:
My thoughts are that due to the dreadful economy, the underwear industry has been trying to save money by using poorer quality material or less of their usual resources to create its products. This results in underwear quality that is just god awful, y'know, the ones that rides all up in your crotch and bunches up between your ass cheeks. People are unable to constantly, discreetly shove a finger down there and pluck that fabric stuck inside their butt hole so they take their frustration out on each other instead.

So next time any of you guys feel like flipping shit on each other over nothing, check to first see if picking that unrelenting wedgie provides immediate satisfaction or not. Rather than turning on each other, it's those damn underwear factories we should be turning on against.

/Hence the saying, "don't get your panties in a bunch."
you vaginas.

Last edited:

BuckRogers

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Member
Ladies! Get past it! This BS doesnt help anyone. Members should have respect for each other. Seeing a fair lack of that happening here. Just cos u dont agree with something someone says / shouts, take a breath, calm down and think a bit more about what you might subsequently say.

We are friends........arent we?

Finch

|KKK|'s Epic Chef
|K3| Member
This thread reminds me of those arguments I had with my gf when I was 16.. You know... Just arguing for no apparent reason

Top Bottom