Dustbin Bieber deportation petition

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
For the past month or so, all I've been seeing on yahoo news are articles about how Justin Bieber caused trouble again. It makes me rage seeing how some kid thinks he's the shit and can do whatever he wants. Personally, I think he just needs to get his ass kicked but I doubt that's happening anytime soon. Plus you should never hit a girl.

But now there's a petition going around on whitehouse.gov for Bieber to have his green card revoked and it has already received a whopping 250,000 signatures. Although it only needs 100,000 signatures for policy experts to give an response, I still signed up on the website just to sign the petition.
For anyone interested, https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/deport-justin-bieber-and-revoke-his-green-card/ST1yqHJL

The White House has to provide a response soon but anyone know if it's possible that they could actually deport him? This kids an embarrassment to the U.S. and seeing how the administration has to deal with this idiot when they have a lot of better things to focus on is just depressing. Post any thoughts you have on this prick here.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
He's just doing dumb shit when being famous. He'll probably overdose sometime. Just give it some time.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Im almost certain that only courts have the power to deport people but I can't tell for sure in case of the US.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
im usually not butthurt about other peoples succes, but he getting deported would sure make me grin like few times beforeXD

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
You'd think the American public would put some effort into protesting things that actually matter. I can't stand the little twit either, but really, get real.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
No actually, I wouldn't think the American public would put some time and effort into protesting things that matter.

I don't think there's really any evidence to suggest the public as a whole does ANYTHING without getting pushed into it screaming and crying.

I do think this issue is a little bigger than just whether or not the twat gets sent home. He's an idol to a lot of kids. I personally do not want the children of this nation trying to grow up like justin beiber. You think people act stupid and worthless now? Wait til a whole generation grows up idolizing stupid and worthless.

How many actual offenses does he have? And what is this about hitting a girl? I know he has the DUI. I know multiple people who had a single DUI with a low blow-level and still ended up going to jail on the weekends.

Maybe it is about time the public gets up and publicly humiliates the kid. He doesn't need to get his ass kicked..... Hit him where it hurts. He REALLY cares about his image, being in the papers, being that cool kid. Take that away.[DOUBLEPOST=1392041694][/DOUBLEPOST]"We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture. We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive, and drug abusing, Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked. He is not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nations youth. We the people would like to remove Justin Bieber from our society."

^You'd THINK they would spell check before making a petition.

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
After the drunk driving I can honestly say I want him deported. But sadly, he is too rich to get punishment.

Just like that 15 year old kid who killed 4 people when he stole alcohol, drunk drove and hit pedestrians. He got what was basically a $450k vacation with no jail time. Why? Because his parents can buy his freedom.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
You'd think the American public would put some effort into protesting things that actually matter. I can't stand the little twit either, but really, get real.

Yea pretty much. It was the front page headline for days. Just goes to show how shallow the US has mentally become.

Fusion OG

Corporal
Former Krew Member
We all know being young results into you doing some stupid shit. We've all done them. Some better or worse.
Add money, fame, and girls to that and you're bound to do something wayyy out of the ordinary.

I read somewhere on google that the things he has done wouldn't get someone deported. So I'm not sure if he will or not.

The way I look at him is, he has a lot of money and he does help people in need. Like schools or just charities in general so that's a good thing and because of that, I would MAYBE want him to stay.

I do agree that he should face some serious punishments to maybe make him realize that he's not all that and that he can't/shouldn't do what he wants.

Edit: Not to mention that the smallest thing he does, or most celebrities for that matter will be put on blast and turn into a big deal by the society. Not saying the shit he has done isn't a big deal.
I think wether you have money or not, you should be treated the same as any other person would.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
when i read the topic i was thinking... maybe there is a God.
Im glad he's gone i hated the guy -.-

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Well, if he was just some schmuck on the streets, I wouldn't care.

He was chosen to be famous. Not to be a musician. Not to write music. Not to help charities. Not to MAKE anything but a PERSONA.

Sure he can dance and sing a little, but what is he really?
An idol for the youth, to be sold to their families. To sell clothes, perfumes, media.... to tell kids
what is cool and what isn't. That's what he does.

Because this is his life, because he was in part handed this life, and because he is made to be watched and adored, he is held to a higher level of standards than the rest.

Assault, DUI, other misdemeanors....... Enough for deportation IMO. But it probably wont happen. It's not about how much money he has, himself.... it's about how much money he makes the people who own him.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't feel that bad for him.

The only thing I feel bad about is how his life must crumble slowly as he realizes he's not all those lies they sold him as.
He doesn't really have anywhere "up" to go.

I mean, I guess he could actually practice music a lot and then get really good and write a grounbreaking symphony or something, since he pretty much can just sit on his money for the rest of his life (if he doesn't blow it) and spend his entire waking life focused on being a master of something, and then make something that's actually respected.

But he won't.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
I am more than safe now I'm with the good guys! me if he hits me I hit as much if not more:angry::angry::angry:

Fusion OG

Corporal
Former Krew Member
But it's people who chose to buy his music. He is where he is because of people.
I'm not a fan of him at all. It's just the fact that we have 200K people that signed the petition but there is 10x more people than that, that are fans and would want him to stay. The fact of the matter is that people wanted him to be famous and that's exactly why he is.
If he kept making music and no one bought them, he wouldn't be here.

I still firmly believe he should face the appropriate consequences for his actions and that he shouldn't just be let off the hook because of his fame or money. That's just silly.

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
@Fusion OG after this petition to get Bieber deported started, another petition to let just Bieber stay started and it hasn't received even 100,000 signatures lol. And it's obvious that it was written by some 12 year old girl Belieber as it has multiple grammer/ spelling mistakes.

Top Bottom