GUNGAME!!!!

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
As you all know i am a big fan of gungame and miss it alot! since there have been more and more wispers about it recently i thought i give it a shot to persuade you guys to bring it back!
man dont u miss the good old days with gungame?

so, THUMBS UP AND SHOW SUPPORT IF YOU MISS GUNGAME LIKE HELL!!!

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Gungame!!!
Make sure to put Nuketown on there so Nick can ban Tito.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
Gungame!!!
Make sure to put Nuketown on there so Nick can ban Tito.

in case we get it back we should really make a proper comeback with the exact old rotation: shipment, wetwork, downpour, vacant, pipeline, overgrown, countdown, bloc, the dust 2, nuketown & the rust. correct me if i forgot 1.
man do i miss those maps

PrestoN

sherifolocodoco
|K3| Moderator
It'll get played for a few days in the first week and then once a month. I'd gladly change promod over occasionally if i could. But having another server that's just gonna be dead isn't very useful.

theGenius

|KKK|´s Dumbass
|K3| Member
It'll get played for a few days in the first week and then once a month. I'd gladly change promod over occasionally if i could. But having another server that's just gonna be dead isn't very useful.
my guess is it would be more populated then zombies a2, bolts and even promod. we could run it on a2 when not having scrims or instead of zombies, if another server is a problem.
changing over promod occasionally would be really hard to follow for nonkrew members.
i remember gungame used to be populated almost ones a day, and i can imagin there arent that many good gungame servers out there these days, so it might be rather succesfull.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive

I agree with this, but since the server(s) are dead anyway, it can't hurt.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
whisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisper
whisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperbringbackgungamewhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisper
whisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisperwhisper

Deluxx3

The Stig
|K3| Member
hi idk who or what but i'm with yu
We'll my dear I'll tell you what a gun game is. It is a game mode where each player starts with the same basic pistol. Every time you kill an enemy with your gun, you're upgraded to the next weapon.
It's really fun in my opinion and if you die you play with the gun you died with, until you kill someone and get the next weapon.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I would play it. If members played more, the servers wouldn't always be dead. No members get on for a month, then they complain that the server is dead. It's not gonna populate itself ;) Would YOU join an empty Gungame server?

RagingiHop

Corporal
|K3| Member
im down with gun game :D
20387425.jpg

Top Bottom